Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Professional Borrower,

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Jack Kelly
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:42 pm Post subject: Professional Borrower, Reply with quote

"Jack Kelly...such a common name",her sultry voice let the words out as a ring"Aye lass,I be nuthin but a common man",Jacks was a nice contrast,deep,dark,grinding.Jack,clad in his gear,and a nice peice of elven handywork sat in some far off tavern talking,the night had started well,she had intoduced herself,chit chat,Jack might have found himself a nice little woman to settle down with."So stranger...where ya from?"."Serps hold",Jack wasn't really listening,his mind was about fourteen minutes from now."Tell me your life story!",Jack lean back and let his silver tounge lul her into a nice sense of freindship.
Quote:
I was born in Serps Hold to very common parents,my mother was a server,my father a dock worker,well,or so I was lead to belvie.At age 14 my father began to teach me how to borrow,that was his real job.I was taught to do everything with class,to be a good man in the day,to worship and treat women well,and so I do.My father fell ill and passed away,I was only 16,my mother passed three years later,I shut the world out.Alot of bad things happened,and so I wound up in prison with a ninja,an elf,an orc,and later in the sentance another human.The cell was nuts,The orc hated the Elf,I hated them both,and the other man...he just sat there,well,until the first new moon,he fled,takeing the lives of 7 samuri with him,I could have left,but I diddn't.Time went by...I got out,I started borrowing...its all I know.I have lead a double life ever since...Jack Kelly by day,by night,whatever codename I am issued.I don't like what I do...I'm just good at it.

"Wow...thats a real nice story" the woman said,obviously unitersted,"Whyd ya tell me all this,I could turn you in".Jack smiled under several facial coverings,"Because...tonight...you die"."YOU BA"her words were cut short by a dagger jutting into her mid section,the last breath,her eyes falling dull and lifeless,and finnaly,the ragdoll feeling.Jack frowned,he diddn't like killing women,but if they had sined,he took a contract,she was a nightshade dealer,she had destroyed familes,and now she was dead.Jack strode out,a lock of her hair in his hands,to collect his payment,another death,another simple kill,another yellow parchment that ment gold.
-Jack Kelly,professional borrower
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: