Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter To Tezrian

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Noah Hafford
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:53 pm Post subject: Letter To Tezrian Reply with quote

*She'd been in his thoughts every day since he'd first laid eyes on her. He hadn't seen her in a long time, but she was always there, hovering in his fantasies. And now he had to confront her with a less than pleasurable subject. Could she have been the reason for his long bout of bad karma? He'd jested in the past that she had bewitched him, but now, was it a jest or had she used her demonic abilities to somehow curse him?
One way or another, he'd find out. Now, it was only a matter of picking the right pigeon to see the letter got to it's intended reader in the hostile town of DarkCove.*

"Tezrian,
I must speak with you on a private, but important matter. I've asked a somewhat mutual acquaintance to help arrange a meetiing between us. I hope that it does not involve guild buisness, but more of something that can be handled by you and myself in private.

Sincerely,
Noah H."
Tezrian
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 pm Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Tezrian put her bow over her shoulder as she entered the Armunn Keep. She had come to bring the ingredient she was asked to gather by the Daughter of Tarothin. As she walked in she noticed Lady Ditto Armunn in residence. As Lady Armunn turned towards her with a look of confusion on her face , Tezrian remembered the hooded robe she wore and removed it.
She spoke only a moment with Lady Armunn for the lady was busy and Tezrian had ingredients to deliver.
As Tezrian stepped out of the Keep door a rather old and crippled pigeon came to land at her feet.
As she read the message her golden eyes gleamed . She took the message upon the pigeon and broke its neck.
She called forth a minion and handed him a message.

Noah

I will speak with you . I will be hunting in the dungeon they call Shame this very evening. Come .

Tezrian

She slapped the minion and looked into its eyes. With her mind she tranfered an image of Noah to the minion.
" Find this human and give him this message . "

The minion ducked from the swing of a blow and ran to do the bidding of the Lady Deamon.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: