Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter to Magnate Isk

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thrax
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:06 pm Post subject: Letter to Magnate Isk Reply with quote

Greetings Magnate,

I hope this finds you recovering well from the attack I witnessed recently at the Skara Brae docks. I confess my lack of understanding in what precipitated the attack, and extend my full apologies for not reacting appropriately in your defense. I did attempt to intervene, but it was too late. I failed to determine who exactly were your friends and who were your foes, and so hesitated. For that, I apologize. I could see that you are in need of dependable soldiery, and that is also why I have written to you.

I will soon be stepping down from my position as Archon of Papua which I have held for about a year. I seek more adventure and wish to extend my horizons beyond the day to day operations of Papua. I saw your recruitment notice and wish to submit an application in your service, if you would have me. I have some skill with blade and shield; an aptitude toward criminal investigations, as well as thorough knowledge of town management policies.

I have no religious, racial or ethical scruples worth mentioning. I allow nothing to interfere with my duties. I do, however, reserve the right to decline any orders that I deem utterly absurd, but I am sure you seek responsible, intelligent, and loyal people and not mindless slaves to work for you. Nor would I expect any order of yours to fall into that category.

If you pay me as you have indicated, I will be your man. Please advise me of my prospects. If you desire references, I can and will provide them.

My best to you, Magnate.

Sincerely,
Scaramandine II
Archon of Papua"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: