Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Report for Genna

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Elric Wiseheart
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:58 pm Post subject: Report for Genna Reply with quote

Lady Genna,

I saw a parchment tacked up in town about Yew starting up trade negotiations with Magincia and Moonglow at the Skara Brae docks. I knew you were resting from your travels so I decided to go watch the trades.

Yew was trading wood, Moonglow supplied reagents and such, and Magincia provided diamonds,

The trades started smoothly with the King and others giving greetings and opening up with all sorts of conversations.

As time went on, negotiations between Moonglow and Magincia started. There were some heated discussions with Lord Isk and the elven members of the Moonglow Town Council. Things calmed, and the trades went on.

There were a few pirate attacks, or more accurately, a pirate snuck onto the ships and set sail. The Yew supply ship was pirated twice but recovered both times. The Magincian ship was pirated and not recovered.

As things were winding down, Lord Isk from Magincia was finalizing a trade agreement. He went to give one of the pack horses to Moonglow but his way was blocked by some individuals dressed in black and wearing the emblem D|O. More arguing started about who should move first. Threats and visible showings of weapons led to only agitating both sides further. Magincia struck first, stabbing the woman in the chest. The rest jumped in. After some fighting the Magincians had clearly lost the struggle.

The strangers called themselves the Dark Order.

Overall, the trades were a success. The evening left everyone with their traded goods, a very irate Isk and Magincian folk, some pirating of boats, and a mystery surrounding this Dark Order. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this Dark Order and pirates.

*signed*
Elric Wiseheart of the Phoenix Knights of Yew
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: