Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter to the Royal Courts of Luna

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Darrien Church
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:26 am Post subject: A Letter to the Royal Courts of Luna Reply with quote

Lightsworn,

Despite our nature...and yours The Lich and Daemon Lords wish to offer in their infinite wisdom a final solution to the war that looms over your territories in an attempt to rid ourselves finally of any dealings in the crumbling wasteland of Malas you call home.

Send an envoy to our Strong-Hold, a prompt response is expected.

-The Lich Lord Darrien Church
Talon Skyfire
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

After receiving a copy of the letter, Talon has his scribe pen an OPEN letter, with copies provided to the fellow Consensus Nations and guilds:

Lich Lord,

Thank you for your correspondence. I also have a solution to end this troubled war: the complete destruction of the Shadow Conclave, Necromancers, Umbra, and all those who follow the dark path.

This war is eternal. Never shall their be peace until one side ceases to exist.

Take note that this is the stance of Sanctus only. I cannot, and do not have the authority to speak for the entirety of the Consensus. Any official reply will come by way of our Speaker, Grand Duchess Molly.

Church, I am an old man. Before I finally succumb to age and the warm embrace of the light, I will see to your end for the atrocities you have committed to not just my family, but all those affected by your acts.

Until ever stone of Sanctus is toppled, and all of the Sanctians have breathed their last...the crusade will continue.

See you on the field, darksworn. Glory be to the light, the Trinity, and the holy eight.

Signed,
Molly

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She reads over the letter with a raised brow and taps her lower lip. She nods her head and adds it to the stack to read to the Alliance. She decides that this may be reason enough to call a special meeting and makes plans to speak to Talon about it in the morning.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: