Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter To Cear Dallben and the rest of the Zog Cabal

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:13 am Post subject: A Letter To Cear Dallben and the rest of the Zog Cabal Reply with quote

Cabalists,

Umbra has felt it time to part ways with the Conclave. It served not our purpose, and did not make good on its many promises.

But that is neither here nor there.

Umbra has been threatened by the lich, Darrien Church, because it withdrew. In light of this, however, Umbra will not look upon its old comrades, the cabal, as enemies. Ever has Umbra been ally to the cabal, and this mewling corpse can not tamper with such. Unless, of course, the cabal wishes to wage war upon its ally of many years. But I doubt it will come to that.

So then, in peace with the Cabal we remain. You will not be harmed upon your visits to Umbra.

Sincerely,

Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Time has come then...

Ceinwyn,

My dear sister. Enemies we are not nor will we become. Darrien has his motives and keeps them in shadow, a shadow neither I nor Cear cares to venture towards. I must say this word finds me not surprised, this was comming, and it is time for it to resume. I wish to set a meeting between ourselves and Cear when the time is right.

It is time for us to second and further guess our stance. I never trusted the lich, and I do less now.

Always your brother,

Toren
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: