Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dead Poet Society? / Note to Silent Poet

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:56 pm Post subject: Dead Poet Society? / Note to Silent Poet Reply with quote

Ditto rumaged through one of her many hat boxes where she kept her mementos. Ahh! There it was! She held the small, delicate, handmade gris a gris high into the air to see it better from the moon light creeping in the window.

Silent Poet had given her this bracelet object many years before when she was pregnant with her oldest child, her son, Daerauko. He had said it contained a little piece of himself and was to protect the baby until it's birth. Ditto had accepted this gift and cherished it. When Daer was just a toddler, she'd given it to him to keep. Hoping that maybe the special care that comes from friends would keep on protecting him all his life.
But there came that day when boys grow to be men. Daerauko went to his mother, the day he was to leave on a long quest. A quest to learn more about himself. To prove himself. And did not want or need protection from anyone but himself. He respectfully gave it back to his mother as a keepsake of his journey from birth to manhood.

But, this object, didn't mean to her what it once had. No longer was Silent Poet her, Dearest of all Poets. She had lost the faith and trust in him she once thought would never be broken. But it had. He was not hated. Not an enemy. He was just....a poet to her now.

Opening up a letter Poet had delivered to her by a rather nice man when she was in Sanctus one day, she scanned over the contents once again. Getting up from off the fur, she moved to the bed chamber's desk and began to write....

Silent Poet,
I was shocked, ta say the least, that you are still alive. I had only heard of your death na so very long ago, and now, I recieve a letter from ya. I have been assured that ya do indeed live now though.
I am often visiting places and friends as has always been my way of things. However, I still reside in Armunn Keep of DarkCove. Imy seems to have stopped beheading messengers and guests so I will assume that it would be a good place ta meet.
Hanse is in my wants this eve however and am soon on my way there. Perhaps we could talk there if ya so want.

Lady Ditto Armunn,
The Dark Lady,
D|O

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:49 pm Post subject: Re: Dead Poet Society? / Note to Silent Poet Reply with quote

"Wake up milord" a small boy was poking at a smelly drunken man who seemed to be nearly a giant.

His thoughts coalesced briefly.

Must stop poking sensation.

Must understand where I am.

Must understand why it smells like a privy.

His steel grey eyes open slowly, as a fireball begins to form in his right hand.

"Strike me again, lad an' ye are likely ta' draw back a burnt nub" the Highlanders says as he realizes the reason for the privy smell is that he has once again passed out in the privy.

The boy showing much fortitude stepped forward and then closed his eyes and wet himself.

"I bring you a message. If you must blow something up, I suggest the money-changer over there" he attempts to aim Poet's hand with the fireball.

"Fair enow" Poet says releasing the fireball. It rends the air as it flies to it's target. The man is able to look up briefly before being consumed in the flames.

The tall gaunt man reaches into a pouch on his belt and pulls out a handful of various realms coins and tosses them to the boy.

"Milord Idiot, you are too kind" the boy says grabbing the coins, and then realizing he had just been hired.

"I need tha' strongest drink in town, an' tha' bathhouse booked for tha' next two candlemarks. Now, just point me ta' tha' bathhouse" Poet says as he staggers about.

The boy lead him to the bathouse. The ladies there had apparently been acquainted with Silent Poet before. A few of them lead him off down the hall to the noble suite.

"Lad, I have twice what I have given ye already, if ye wait a bit an' then read me yuir message," Poet said as the ladies lead him down the hall.

The young messenger sat in the foyer and learned many intersting things that he would undoubtedly understand when he was older. There was a steady stream of men and women coming to the public bathouse. During the time he waited he was sure he felt the ground tremble. Each time the woman who seemed to be in charge would hurry off to where the Highlander was.

He vaguely remembers falling asleep. When he opened his eyes, several ladies were fanning him. When he looks across the room, there is the gaunt giant in the bath. Several ladies are attending to him.

"Read me tha' message, lad," Poet says.

The boy coughs and then reads.

Ditto Armunn wrote:

Silent Poet,
I was shocked, ta say the least, that you are still alive. I had only heard of your death na so very long ago, and now, I recieve a letter from ya. I have been assured that ya do indeed live now though.
I am often visiting places and friends as has always been my way of things. However, I still reside in Armunn Keep of DarkCove. Imy seems to have stopped beheading messengers and guests so I will assume that it would be a good place ta meet.
Hanse is in my wants this eve however and am soon on my way there. Perhaps we could talk there if ya so want.

Lady Ditto Armunn,
The Dark Lady,
D|O

Poet tosses a bag of coins to the boy.

"Twice that if ye stay until I have me reply" Poet says slipping under the water.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: