Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Family Torn-Missives to the Mreal clan

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:36 pm Post subject: A Family Torn-Missives to the Mreal clan Reply with quote

Penny walked along her gardens on the roof of the Mreal Manor. Jonathon craddled tightly against her with Cecilia playing about practicing her weaponary. Penny's gaze fell upon the statues that slowly aligned the outer area of the garden. Varlan, James, Marcus, and other men of the family. She could feel a tug within the fibers of what use to be such a close unit. The tensions between members, the heated words she had heard from a few of them. Her thought then drifted to Darrien the lich lord. His visits and claims of interest in her youngest son. One Mreal child lost and possibly another if things did not straightened themselves out. She placed Jonathon in a play area.

"Cecilia watch your brother. I have something I need to do."

With that said, she kissed the top of her daughters head and moved down the stairs with a swift gracefullness. She took out a few parchments and began to write letters to Marcus and Gwyn, Varlan and Serena, Shane, Braden,Malic and other Mreals.

Dearest Family,

I am writing to you not for pleasantaries of the day, but to express my concern. I have felt quite a discourse within the family and it saddens me. I had awaited for James to come home and take control of this before it got out of hand, but I fear that by then it may be too late. I am offically making a Mreal family meeting for May 23rd at 10 by the eastern evening sky. It will be in your best interest to attend said meeting if at all possible. I do realize we have our own things to do, but this is a matter of urgency. It shall be held within the Mreal Manor perhaps one of the more neutral places within the family. Tis sad that there has to be a neutral place within a family. Send me word if you are unable to make it and what reason. Once again, I beseech each of you to think hard upon this and attend.

Sincerely,
Penny Mreal, Lady of the House Mreal

She looks upon the lettering ensuring she was happy with it. She was not happy for the reason she had to send it but that was nor here or there for the time being. She had the family messanger deliever each letter to the individuals, with the couples being one letter, Varlan and Serena ...Marcus and Gwynevere. She then went back to the garden to gather her children for their lunch.

Serena M'real
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Serena sat Varlan Jr. down and looked to the door as Aaralynn came bursting in,"momma a letter from Aunt Penny!!,"she said as Serena nodded and moved to her,"thank you Aara..,"she said as the young girl smiled happily and moved over to play with Varlan Jr.

Serena smiled as she watched her eldest child play with her little brother then sat down on the bench,unscrolling the letter she moved one hand to her stomach to calm the newest M'real as she tried to read.

Dearest Family,

I am writing to you not for pleasantaries of the day, but to express my concern. I have felt quite a discourse within the family and it saddens me. I had awaited for James to come home and take control of this before it got out of hand, but I fear that by then it may be too late. I am offically making a Mreal family meeting for May 23rd at 10 by the eastern evening sky. It will be in your best interest to attend said meeting if at all possible. I do realize we have our own things to do, but this is a matter of urgency. It shall be held within the Mreal Manor perhaps one of the more neutral places within the family. Tis sad that there has to be a neutral place within a family. Send me word if you are unable to make it and what reason. Once again, I beseech each of you to think hard upon this and attend.

Sincerely,
Penny Mreal, Lady of the House Mreal

Serena sighed softly,she knew Penny's words to be true she herself could feel the tension in the air,"Aara go find your father..,"she said as Aara nodded and ran off calling for her father.

"Don't cause him to panic Aara....,"Serena called after her as she sat the letter on her lap and watched her son as he played with his toys.

"Serena?!?!,"she heard Varlan call as he appeared upon the roof and moved to her,"are you alright? is the baby coming?,"he asked as she shook her head and handed him the letter,"its from Penny...,"she said as he sat down beside her and began to read.

"I will send word to her that you and I will be happy to attend...Aaralynn can watch Varlan Jr. on the roof of the manor...,"she said as he sighed and nodded. "Will you stay with Varlan while i go write the letter?,"she asked as she pushed herself up and looked down to him as he nodded his head,"of course love..,"he said as he smiled to her then leaned over to kiss her stomach gently.

Laughing softly she moved past her son then down into the study,moving to the desk she sat down and penned out a brief response.

Dearest Penny,

Varlan and I will be attending the meeting this wednesday perhaps a family meeting is just what is needed.

Sincerely,
Serena M'real,Lady of the House M'real

Sealing the letter she moved out of the study and down the hall,stopping a maid as she passed her,"would you see that this gets to Lady Penny please..,"she said as the maid nodded her head and left. Taking a deep breathe Serena turned and headed back up onto the roof to be with her family once again.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: