Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter to Ceinwyn ab'Arawn my future mother-in-law

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:08 pm Post subject: A Letter to Ceinwyn ab'Arawn my future mother-in-law Reply with quote

Mimus set out a letter in his beak to find the Matriarch of Umbra with a request most urgent:

Cein,

We spoke briefly of the ritual bonding, and my time grows near. The babes grow quite restless. I am hoping that Umbra can accomodate this ritual on Saturday eve of this week, as it is Myrddins desire, as is mine to hold it within the Sepulcher walls.

Shade
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceinwyn sat down and pondered this most recent article of mail. She wondered how long her son had courted Nightshade before she had become with child. Drumming her fingers absently, she looked over at the incubation tube. Haydn was staring at her. Again. She was positive the child kept escaping the tube in her absence. The water level was lower and lower each time she returned. She would have to release the child and move to injections soon.

Her attention back on the letter, she considered the implications. Would the children be half kindred and half lycan, or would one blood prove stronger than the other? Perhaps they would die at birth. This blood of Nightshade's was not like typical kindred blood. Normal vampires can not bear children naturally.

Well, at least one of the children would be a strong warrior. Ceinwyn was quite proud of her son. One might call it arrogant pride. Myrddin had made excellent progress in his swordplay. Though he had given up studying necromancy at a young age, he had focused on twisting the ways of paladins to his advantage. She was glad she and Mairsil had chosen to send him to private schooling as a child. His loyalty for Umbra ran very deeply. Thus, his children would grow up and be trained accordingly, in Umbra, by no less than himself.

And Nightshade had sworn fealty to Ceinwyn. One could not risk the mother of one's grandchildren plotting against one. Ceinwyn was quite confident Nightshade would never attempt anything.

So it was that she finally lifted a pen to respond to Nightshade's letter.

Nightshade,

Very well.

~Ceinwyn ab'Arawn

She sent the undead bird back with the letter, unfed. Perhaps it would move faster if it knew dinner was waiting at its home.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: