Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter To Lady Armunn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Darrien Church
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:32 pm Post subject: A Letter To Lady Armunn Reply with quote

Lady Armunn,

All is seen all is heard within the boundaries of our realm, your presence on our Island was not unknown to us. We recall with fondness your late husband who provided us during the rule of our now long gone Lich Lord Admoreth with much aid and support in our struggles against the Lightsworn. It pained us greatly to gaze upon the ruined remains of Dark Cove in the aftermath of it's destruction at the hands of a force far greater then even ourselves. While your presence was detected what it was you sought remains unknown to us, but your family is held by the Lich Lord in some esteem and so we are obliged to assist you in finding what it was you were seeking.

Send to us an announcement of your arrival shortly before you venture forth to our Island and we shall personally greet you.

Walk in Darkness,

The Lich Lord Darrien Church
High Priest of Oblivion
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Church,

Thank-you for your letter. It came with perfect timing as I was in a dire state of frustration in my research. Most basically, the information I seek is of a demonic nature. Runes, to be a little more precise. It is for my more personal research that I have been involved with for many years. My research, upon the advice of my good friend, Lord Bloodmoon, led me to Fire Island.
Many think my research as silly and holding the eccentricity of a lost love's desperation. Perhaps they are right. But, I will do what I feel best. And right now, I need your aid in my research.
It is a simple request, but I ask respectfully, for the use of your unique library in my seeking of ritualistic runic writings.

Respectfully,
Lady Ditto Armunn

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: