Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

To The Lady Armunns

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:58 pm Post subject: To The Lady Armunns Reply with quote

Dear Old Friends,

It is with regret that I missed joining you last eve. I was detained by a pathetic attack on my land. The king of Sanctus proves his weakness by attacking pregnant women.

But worry not, for we did defeat them with few losses. I only hope that by keeping them busy, you were left in peace for whatever it was you were doing.

Thank you for the warning. It will be remembered.

A friend in darkness,

Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Imryrr Armunn D|O
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:08 am Post subject: To Empress ab' Arawn Reply with quote

Empress ab' Arawn,

You have brought me amusing and welcomed news indeed. I congratulate your success and glory, yet it comes as no surprise as the peoples of Umbra are far superior, and the pregnant ones stronger, than the jesters of Sanctus. In time they will bow down to Darkness and weep like young virgins.

The Dark Order was done with our project and most were getting well earned rest when the lightsworn arrived. Nothing was interrupted.

I do not know of how much my mother told you, but I do bring an announcement that you may find interesting.
Father has been brought back from the blackness. He has been resting since being summoned and I have not yet spoken with him. I was told that he is physically well. My mother was seriously injured and presently remains unconscious.

May power and glory in battle be yours,
Imryrr Armunn

HAWK# 232286048

Walter: "Brian Bael and Cloudster were the ultimate threesome." Now I knowy our fantasy.
Ditto: Our? oooo you swing that way?
Walter: zomg now I gave you a quote *facepalm*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: