Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Alonwynn, Willow Symthe and Narcissa

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Narcissa
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:08 am Post subject: Alonwynn, Willow Symthe and Narcissa Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Christina, ie Alonwynn, Narcissa, Willow Smythe and soon Kaedence.
California in the house! Born and raised. Though I am ready for a change. Those of you who want this California sun, come and get it and bring the snow with you! (The sun it burns!) I am 24, short and Proud of it (though it kinds irks me that Shade’s 11 year old it now taller than me *sighs*). It seems that half of my family plays this game *looks to Hermy, Doireann and Nightshade (the list goes on!)* I model Willow after two of Nightshade’s daughters. The 11 year old for her looks and the 9 year old for the attitude. Been playing UO for almost three years now. Obviously I am totally hooked! I have met so many friends since I started to play. All of which have one thing in common their patience! Let me say a quick thanks to all of them (*winks to Toren, Myr and Cein! (This list goes on as well)l* It’s their fault I RP!)

Now I have posted! The gauntlet has been tossed to Doireann, the third of the Evil Femmie Trio

Here I am for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure) Yes the red eyes mean I am evil. I see no reason to mask my true nature.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: