Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

For all the new people: This is Raedyn/Kard

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wolfe
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:10 am Post subject: For all the new people: This is Raedyn/Kard Reply with quote

Hello everyone who doesn't already know me!

My real name is Elijah. I have two middle initials, which is kind of cool I guess. I am 17 years old. I live in Indiana. (Yeah, I live in a corn field.)

Anyways, I've been playing UO since, I think, 2001. I originally started in this community in Stormhaven. That's where the seeds of my RP future were planted, and now they have blossomed and wilted and restored themselves again. I am back in full action in the RP community now, so watch out!

Anyways, like I said I'm 17. I've been homeschooled all my life (omygosh I must be an anti-social weirdo; nah, not really.) I have always been very inquisitive and so I like to have conversations about anything and everything. I've taught myself most of what I know hobby wise, music (www.soundclick.com/etsounds), writing, music structure and theory, playing the keys, yoyoing, book binding, etc... The list goes on. Sadly it's hard to find anyone locally to join up with on those hobbies, they're kind of "different" for around here, but I suppose that's one of the things that draws me to them.

Well, I'm starting college this fall, which is actually a year earlier than I should be starting, but I wanted a step up on the game. I'll be getting a 2 year degree in Business Administration with a marketing focus. I'm really looking forward to my school work and I'm excited to start classes.

As far as my RP career goes, I have several characters that have been known in the community for little things here and there. Kard Ticklesong is probably my most well known character and was my main persona for much of my RP career. Now I favor roleplaying on other, unknown characters, developing their quirks etc.

My RP philosophy is this: Roleplaying is like acting, only in text. You are a part of a story, so your emotes and statements should be worthy of being descriptive text/dialogue in a story. I try to adhere to this most of the time, but certain characters require a specific simplicity which I enjoy as well, and those "not so serious" characters are kind of my breath of fresh air from the characters whose emotes take up my whole journal in seconds.

Anyways, I guess I've said enough, here's a picture.

Take care guys, and hope to see you in-game.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: