Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Davaran Skyfire

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Davaran Skyfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:51 pm Post subject: Davaran Skyfire Reply with quote

"My life...is a life many would not wish anon themselves"

His tone of voice is smooth and low, calculated, with an odd grumble like one in the early morn hours.

"Within my short lifespan, I have killed...I have killed for pleasure, I have killed for fame, I have killed for virtue.. and I will kill again, but I beg of thee weary traveler, do not judge me before you hear my tale, for killing, is often a matter of perception."

The figure is clad in almost all black, either the lack of light cast by another article, or the blackest dyed cloth the realm could produce. The only visible complexion is his jawline, but even that is covered with scruff of a man in need of a shave, but finds it stylish to go without. His hair falls in straight ebony locks, his eyes, the only colour found on his persons, are a flickering white/blue that dance from time to time as fire would.

"I was born the son of two nobles, sadly, they feared the birth of a child, so they eloped. Leaving from Moonglow, they sailed to the lands of Tokuna. The ship, and my parents, were lost. All that I have mustered told me another ship's crew found a small babe, they knew of a family who wished a son, so I was gifted to them,as can be the case in the east."

"Hatori Hanzo, and his wife, along with their daughter took me in. I shall spare you the bulk of this chapter of my life. Hatori was lost to a beast while searching for ore, I fell in with a Ninja clan, which I promptly fell out of."

He chuckles.

"The ninja gave me an assignment, murder a priest of virtue, at the time I knew nothing of virtue. Before I could get to my target, the heavens spoke, striking me with a thunderbolt..I was revived..with these eyes. I fled the land, finding my way back to glow after years of wandering. I stole books from the Lyceum and taught myself magery, to what little extent I could learn. The Glow's calling was pales by another...to a land called Malas. I found my way home..in the night I was trying to steal food, from some garden...the King caught me, and promptly beat me senseless."

He chuckles again, as if amused.

"The king of Sanctus doesn't beat just anyone senseless, he saw the spark in my eye, the same eyes that belonged to his kin. I was taught of my heritage, from the ship logs I had...come about...in my time, and with my Sire's help, he brought me in. I have learned from the greatest members of this realm, Lord and Lady McStravick, the House M'real, House Skyfire, Lord Fong, Lord Spawn, each have taken me in at one time or another, along with countless others."

Dav leans back and yawns, "I am sorry traveler, my days of drawn out discussion are gone I suppose, I must retire to my family, perhaps we will speak again, if you show some off interest, seek me." He tips his kasa and like a shadow he is gone.

-=Davaran Hazno Skyfire=-
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: