Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Lady returns...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:27 am Post subject: A Lady returns... Reply with quote

Alessandra sat next to the calm pond in Ilshenar and watched the peaceful unicorns and pixies and thought about all that had come to pass in such a short amount of time. As she gazed into the pond she realized that not only had things around her changed, she herself had changed. No longer was she that carefree girl that so many knew. No… while she had been away she had seen things and experienced things that had changed her. Her eyes, once a light blue was now a darker blue like that of the ocean before a summer storm. They were wiser, still with a faint glimmer of hope. It had been her mother, Lady K-Li that had encouraged her to set out and travel the lands. After so much had happened, Alessandra didn’t know if she would ever return, but something deep in her heart beckoned for her to return. She returned briefly for her mother’s wedding, only to find that the brief return only enhanced the feeling of wanting to return. Where would she belong though? Her guild had practically fallen apart when Dialmon had disappeared. And now that Drayden was no longer in this world the guild had changed completely and many had left to seek their fortune and place in life elsewhere. She tried to return to them, but something was not the same within the Order that had at one time been more of a family than a guild. Her mother had made it well known that she was welcome to join her and her husband’s clan, but that didn’t feel right for Alessandra either. She finally made up her mind to return to the land and the people she knew and loved and hoped that somewhere, someone would need her. As she sat there she sent out a pigeon to her sister Fearyl to let her know she had returned and would take her up on her offer to stay in her guest house. She called to Silverfoot, her loyal and trustworthy companion and mounted and set off for Hanses in Malas. Perhaps there, her new journey would begin…

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Lady K-li
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:25 pm Post subject: *smiles gently* Reply with quote

Welcome home my darling daughter. I have missed you so much and can now rest knowing my daughter is safe again. Please take care of yourself and I will always be there for you. *briefly touches the birthmark on her neck and thinks of her daughter*

Love that knows no bounds............
Mave Gerhart
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:55 pm Post subject: *sharpens his dagger* Reply with quote

Glad to know you have returned M'Lady. Know that my sword and Lord Tigg's magic are here should you have need of them...

"If you have to explain why it makes RP sense, then odds are it doesn't" -Leshok (or his DM)

[01:48] Deathwisp: well I always rub the fuzzy part before I pull it off
[01:48] Mave: ...what?
[01:49] Deathwisp: you know, the fuzzy... nvm
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Alessandra looks over the notes from both her mother and Mave and smiles to herself. Yes...her heart had once again led her back home to where she belonged. Now it was time for her to get back to work.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: