Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

From the Darkness

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gailan Ventrue
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm Post subject: From the Darkness Reply with quote

He opened his eyes to a dark sky. Turning his head from one side to the other , seeing a bridge to his right and woods to his left. He looked over to what appeared to be a river only to find nothing but emptyness.
He slowly pulled himself up to a sitting position , wencing at the pain in his chest. Looking down he noticed he was wearing nothing. The pain came from a very large scar , newly healed, just under his left breast. Touching it brought about pain . He struggled to get to his feet. Finally standing , he walked over towards the bridge. Looking to his left he saw a dark city , to his right a roadway heading west. Closing his eyes he tried to think which way he should take.....That is when it hit him. He knew nothing of where he was or who he was . Holding his head with his hands he tried to think what his name was. He started to shake and collapsed onto the road....
Hours later his eyes opened to darkness. It was night . He stood slowly and started to walk west along the road. A rider came upon him and haulted , asking him his name. He just stood there not speaking . The rider finally threw him a robe and continued on. Putting the robe on he continued to walk west towards the mountain range......

(OOC.... I would very much appreciate if everyone in the community would except Gailan coming back. In a way I'm glad to be bringing him back fresh and with no history. He will never have any memory of his past no matter what anyone tells him. He just takes it in and carries on. If there are any....and I mean ANY persons who think this is wrong , I will not bring him back. Thanks )
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: