Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Black Excalibur

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Black Excalibur
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 pm Post subject: Black Excalibur Reply with quote

Hail friends the name is Black Excalibur and it will be remembered. I hail from deep in the Tokono Mines where I have been scarred and shamed. After years of training practically from birth my father Jagouza Barook challenged me to the manhood test when I reached sixteen. My job was to win trainer vs trainee and the battle raged for a day and some hours. When the smoke from the walls of the cave finaly ceased to linger in the air I found myself in a interesting situation our weapons were locked tight together and sparks flew from the grinding of the blades. It was then I looked into my fathers eyes and saw his defeat unfortunatly it was also then the gods saw fit to challenge me further. A thundering crack reverberated through the tunnels followed by a puff of dust and us two men knew at that moment the cave would come crashing down around us. We had little time left to act and I realised to win this battle I would condem my father to die . . . he would not have time to escape should I knock him down. My decision was made with lightning speed i thrust my blades point past his hilt and into his thumb causing him to drop his weapon in a howl of pain then snatched his tired body up onto my shoulders and ran for the exit. As we hit the ground outside of the mines the smoke and some stone debree followed us. When it was over my father looked me in the eyes and said with a puff of exhaustion "I have no choice you know that right?" and I was from then on a outcast. I took the name Black Excalibur later in the weeks as I traveled to Malas and made that my new home. It was actually my soon to be slave that gave me my name when I saved him he was vegrant who was being attacked by orc's in a near by camp, I told him of my lacking a name he said to me "Then sire as you have saved me I am your slave hence forth and because you have no name I shall call you Black Excalibur" He told me the name is derived from the cloud that covers my sky and the blade at my side engraved excalibur.
Hieght = 5'9"
Weight = 240 lbs
Hair color = Blue at the moment sort of aqua
Scars = Right shoulder 2 inches long
Eyebrow left seperates the hair
Mouth by the nose running into mouth
Nose above mouth lumped over protrudes slightly
Corner of mouth once was sperated so deep and 1/2 inch long
Right leg on thigh diagnal 4 inches long

Facial hair = none
Explination of scars = Shoulder happened by father in the mines
= Eyebrow when I defeated a crystal elemental a shard broke off and hit me there.
=Mouth, nose, and corner of mouth i got playing with a hellhound got bit
= Right leg was caused in a battle against the (HOT) guild at a competition recently magery was used and I fell on my kryss!
[/img][/b]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: