Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Still around...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
TayM'real
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm Post subject: Still around... Reply with quote

Hey everybody - hope you are doing well...things have been crazy for me.

I got engaged at teh end of May (woot) and have been trying to get back into UO but my client doesn't want to patch any longer...so I'm down to my last straw and am going to uninstall and reinstall the latest available client.

I was going to wait until the upgraded SA client was available but don't feel like waiting any longer.

How is teh RP community? any storylines? i check the forums but it's usually one story after the next - what are the plotlines?
Alaundril Do'Rhett
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How is teh RP community? any storylines? i check the forums but it's usually one story after the next - what are the plotlines?

Theres a big plot in the works right now but I won't go into details. The Drow are doing stuff and are getting organized and centralized. I've been progressing some of the current plot, theres been alot of activity though. And it seems that everyone's smaller plotlines are going to be part of a big epic story. Wink
Jeren Yendorin
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have plans to continue with the eastland Coalition? I looked at your website, but the biggest question if you could clarify because I just returned in the past month after being away for nearly 4 1/2 years; What does the eastland Coalition consist of? Actual cities or guild organizations that have collected under one banner?
TayM'real
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeren Yendorin wrote:
Do you have plans to continue with the eastland Coalition? I looked at your website, but the biggest question if you could clarify because I just returned in the past month after being away for nearly 4 1/2 years; What does the eastland Coalition consist of? Actual cities or guild organizations that have collected under one banner?

Thank you for the interest - check out the 'lore' section of the site - but in lament's terms - The Coalition is a political movement formed during the age of Blackthorn where we felt his 8 laws created an oppressive nature. In order to see that the interests of the people are met - we became a part to voice those opinions. Obviously - we can't operate on no funds. So through relationships made in Britain - we took up offering protective services to local merchants who were losing money to roaming bands of thieves/brigands. We formed 'The Protectorate' (originally a local Trinsic Militia during the age of the Enchantress) as a military wing of the guild. They provide protective services to the guild (our ranking officials) as well as contract with merchants to protect their interests.

While we do not ally with the virtues - many of our followers are faithful to their teachings. We are more interested in providing stability to the Kingdom since the absence of British.

So when people join the Coalition - they can pursue 'The Protectorate' if they are of military type or become a Citizen - which they are acknowledged as full members of the order and provide their goods/services to us and the kingdom - it's a way to inlcude people of all walks of life
Azreal Lu`Rael
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a rather nice idea for guild Tay, good to see House M'real is still alive and well. Best of luck in your endeavors and I look forward to seeing you ingame.
Kaelthir
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF, when did Azreal come back? How did I not hear him moaning with the spiders!?!?
TayM'real
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Azreal Lu`Rael wrote:
Sounds like a rather nice idea for guild Tay, good to see House M'real is still alive and well. Best of luck in your endeavors and I look forward to seeing you ingame.

unfortunately House M'real was started after my original departure (I am the original Tay).

Of course it's very much in infant stages - my main concern is the roleplay on Atlantic I would like to see getting back to what it was.

If there are other guilds that could use a boost or if there are members of the community who would be interested, do let me know.
Kal'iksix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Norture wrote:
WTF, when did Azreal come back? How did I not hear him moaning with the spiders!?!?

Moaning with the spiders? How has he NOT come to see me?! Wink
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Kal'iksix wrote:
Norture wrote:

Moaning with the spiders? How has he NOT come to see me?! Wink

Just.. LOL
Molly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Good to see you back!
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
TayM'real
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Molly wrote:
Hey there! Good to see you back!

Molly - where are you guys housed now? Still in Sanctus?
Will Kaldhel
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gulidhouse is still at the same spot on Gauntlet Isle mlord Tay.
Opportunity is the stepping stone to victory

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: