Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*letter sent to Lady Savhanna*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:52 am Post subject: *letter sent to Lady Savhanna* Reply with quote

Greetings M'lady,

I have come to hear that your guild has an Embassy in the City of Luna. I would like to possibly meet with you if possible to discuss things that are happening in Luna and seek possible aide from the Embassy in this time of War. I can be available anytime this week so whatever day is best for you just send word by pigeon when you wish to meet..till then farewell and be safe m'lady..
Savhanna
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Brightblade,

The Embassy would be pleased to once again offer safe haven, food, supplies and repairs to the injured citizens of Luna. Give the messenger delivering this a time when I can meet with you at The Embassy and we can go over details.

Lady Savhanna
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:15 pm Post subject: *hands the messenger a letter to take to Lady Savhanna Reply with quote

Greeting Lady Savhanna,

Was nice to hear back from you so soon..I have to say the day best for us to meet this week for be Saturday eight hours past the noon sun..if this isnt a problem for you I'd be glad to meet you at the Embassy. I believe I have passed the building a few times when patroling the City of Luna so shouldnt be to hard for me to find. If this day isnt good for you please let me know and we could meet sometime next week. Well that is all for now m'lady I hope your day turn out to be a wonderful one till next time farewell and be safe m'lady. May the Virtues lead you and guide you always and forever.
Savhanna
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Brightblade,

I shall look forward to seeing you Saturday Eve.

Lady Savhanna
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:37 am Post subject: *sends a message to Lady Savhanna* Reply with quote

M'lady,

Im sorry for sending this letter late to thee but something dire has come up that will keep me away from our meeting Saturday Night..therefore I was hoping to have the meeting moved to Sunday Eve at the same time if your able to make it then if not perhaps then maybe Monday..please send word to me when you can on which day is better for you m'lady..I am terribly sorry of this change and I promise it shall not happen again..

*sealed with the Emblem of a White Rose*
Savhanna
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Brightblade,

I look forward to seeing you Sunday at 8 bells in the eve. I will have a guest who looks forward to speaking to you as well.

Lady Savhanna
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: