Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

High School Band trip to Florida (4/5-4/10)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Micarlin Z'ress
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we were. *Sighs* What a good friend to!
Xana
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck. May your sanity R.I.P.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

To make it a little more lively, you could always RP while you are there and pretend to be a drow matron commanding her son around..
Kal'iksix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The PJ top I plan on wearing on the bus is the one I bought in Pittsburg Airport that is all black with a pirate skull and crossbones on it and it says "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

OH but how could I NOT pull out the Matron Mother on all those poor kids. Twisted Evil
Shri'hrae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos.. to you and to anyone who chooses to deal with a bunch of teenagers. I have no patience for them.. aside from one at a time. For that matter I couldn't stand teenagers when I was one.. *reflects back on her old age now*
takeda
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:59 am Post subject: Re: High School Band trip to Florida (4/5-4/10) Reply with quote

Kal'iksix wrote:
A Head's up

On April 5th at 10 am, I will board a charter bus with 80+ high school teenagers (freshmen thru seniors) to venture down to Florida to perform in Disney. I will be gone until April 10th when we will return at 6:45pm. Please direct all concerns to Drayden during my absence.

Tues 4/6 Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios
Wed 4/7 (Vas'al's 16th bday) Magic Kingdom (band is marching in parade)
Thurs 4/8 Typhoon Lagoon
Fri 4/9 Epcot

Why am I doing this??? Well not only to be with my oldest boy on his 16th birthday (4/7) but also I am playing band nurse. Looking at the itinerary....I must be insane!!! Please send all care packages of valium, cocaine, etc in c/o the Matron at the holiday inn express. Laughing

Good thing is that when I come back, I don't have to be back at work until the Tuesday after I come home.

You must have the patience of a Saint. 80+ high school students damn! Good luck..
Kal'iksix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok as I am going through all the final details of the packed items, I figured I better let you all know that any issues should be brought to Drayden's attention. Drayden, Deathwynd, Nalimar, and Pharaun all know how to get a hold of me if it's something they can't handle (which I have the highest confidence in them all). If you see Kal'iksix in game, it's probably Nalimar training her for me, so I would advise against any rp with her Wink I will be checking ICQ at night when we get back to the hotel as well as the boards if you need to leave a message.

Well see you all in a week! And Drayden, please don't burn down my city Wink
Solanaceae
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm Post subject: Re: High School Band trip to Florida (4/5-4/10) Reply with quote

Kal'iksix wrote:
A Head's up

On April 5th at 10 am, I will board a charter bus with 80+ high school teenagers (freshmen thru seniors) to venture down to Florida to perform in Disney. I will be gone until April 10th when we will return at 6:45pm. Please direct all concerns to Drayden during my absence.

Tues 4/6 Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios
Wed 4/7 (Vas'al's 16th bday) Magic Kingdom (band is marching in parade)
Thurs 4/8 Typhoon Lagoon
Fri 4/9 Epcot

Why am I doing this??? Well not only to be with my oldest boy on his 16th birthday (4/7) but also I am playing band nurse. Looking at the itinerary....I must be insane!!! Please send all care packages of valium, cocaine, etc in c/o the Matron at the holiday inn express. Laughing

Good thing is that when I come back, I don't have to be back at work until the Tuesday after I come home.

80+? You are a brave woman! Lots of relaxing, patience filled energy your way.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: