Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Grand Dinner Awaits
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Baratus
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:06 am Post subject: A Grand Dinner Awaits Reply with quote

*an invitation arrives at the following people's doorsteps concerning a dinner*

Vaen and Lady Rachel
Alexander
Barl, Lord of Drow
Molly and Martin Willow
Horace Telver
Galnor Bloodmoon
Lady LaBelle
Unity
Greypawn and Knightmare
Dealthagar
Isk of Humanis
Ditto Armunn
Silent Poet
Cecil
Bailos
Alex Brightblade
Zarlox

and the Ebon Skull Member known only as Kevin.

The dinner will be held at the grand palace of Asur'Herenion on Wednesday, May 19th at 8pm under the eastern moon. Please be there.
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:10 am Post subject: Re: A Grand Dinner Awaits Reply with quote

*invitation received....will attend*
Martin Willow
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*a small note returned*

Myself and M'lady Molly will certainly attend.

-Martin Willow

Andreas Dragonbane
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*fumbles with the Sanctus mail* If Zarlox cannot attend, I might be able to, I will await orders.

~Lord Paladin* Adreas Dragonbane, O|S
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

As Alex sits at his desk looking over maps of the realm he hears a knock at the door. Looking up he yells come in. Steping inside the office a finely dressed courier hands Alex a letter. Alex then takes out three gold coins and pays the man and thanking him for delievering the letter. As the man leaves the office Alex then turns the letter over and opens it and begins to read..

"Ah seems the elves have invited me to a dinner well I must not keep them waiting for an answer, Alex says to himself as he takes out a piece of parchement paper and begins to write."

Greetings Queen Isilmea,

I have recieved your invitation to attend a grand dinner at the Palace of Asur'Herenion. I glady accept this invite and look forward to this grand feast. I look forward to meeting you and your people that night and of course enjoying the fine food and drink that will be offered. Till then m'lady I wish you good health and may the Virtues lead you and guide you always. Till next time m'lady farewell and many blessings to you and your people.

Signed:

Alex Brightblade
Knight of the Rose

*sealed with the emblem of the Order of the White Rose*

After finishing with the letter Alex walks out of his study onto the balcony and whistles. Moments latter a white falcon arrives. Alex folds the letter and puts it in the carrier case attached to the falcon. He then makes a series of whistles telling the falcon where to deliever the letter. After the falcon takes off Alex then returns back to his study and back to the maps on his table knowing he has much to prepare for and do before this dinner that will come.[/i]
Angelique
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelique finds the invitation on the doorstep and slips it into her pocket to share with Isk over dinner.
Kevin
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting at his desk, a courier knocks at the door.
"Enter."
"Lord Sharel, a missive has arrived for you."
"Excellent, give it here."

Elaith reads over the message.
"Return this to the sender, please."

"Lord and Lady Elves,

I thank you kindly for this invitation. I am indisposed until the eighth hour, but will see if I can cut said arrangement short. If not, I will arrive as soon as possible afterwards.
I am charmed and honored by such an invitation, and look forward to it eagerly.

Yours,
Elaith de Sharel"
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*working on an island sketch in her bedchambers of Armunn keep, a servant interrupts her to deliver the found invitation. Reading over it and smiling, Ditto goes to fetch parchment and quill*

" Your invitation was received and welcomed. I will be happy to attend the dinner. My escourt and I will arrive as promptly as possible.

Thank-You and Best Wishes,
Ditto Armunn, Dark Lady, D|O"
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*glances at the invitation, reading it over, deep in thought*
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Poet looks up bleary eyed from his stool at the bar in the Garden. Something was flitting about at the edges of his vision. He blinked a few times and saw the small humanoid winged creature.

"Are ye the green fairy?"

A sprightly giggle...

"No, wordsmith!"

"What about the plaid one?"

Another giggle...

"I bear a message from Asur'Herenion. You are invited to a grand dinner."

Poet scratches his chin dislodging a few errant wine corks...

"Diolla lle, little fairy lass. Tell those who need to know that I will represent the Minstrels at this dinner."
Galnor_Bloodmoon
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*glances over the invitation and burns it before producing his own parchment and quill*

I can not say that I will be able to attend.. I have pressing matters that will keep me away. If my matters are able to be wrapped up promptly.. I shall be in attendance.

*signed with a crimson liquid*
Galnor Bloodmoon

*And with that Galnor takes his message to his raven roost choosing the deepest black raven from the roost to deliver the message*
Isk
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Baratus

Only the presence of Angelique who is my wife will give me the strength to stomach a dinner in the foul lands of Asur. Set an additional chair at the table next to mine, if this can not be done then I will wave away this invitation. Never before have I been to Asur and I will not eat among non-humans without the company of my wife.

-Isk-

Alexander the Elf
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Suilad,
Unfortunately I shall not be able to make it. I would like to send a member of the Eldalie in my place if that is possible? I await your response.

Alexander
Dealthagar
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*a reply on very fine, nearly transparent parchment*

Greetings my elven friends,

I should like to attend, but this Wednesday will prove to be a very busy evening for me. I have several pressing projects coming to fruitition, and cannot miss thier culmination.

I shall urge Unity to attend, and I do apologise for missing this dinner.

If by chance it has not broken up by the time my work is done, I will make an appearance.

My deepest gratitude for your hospitality.

Dealthagar
Technocrat Primus of Sosaria
Spiritual Advisor to DA!

The Three Truths of Singularity

Do something to the best of your abilty or don't do it at all
Feel to the fullest of your ability, cutting yourself off from your emotions leads to spiritual death
Control your being, your existance, your destiny.

www.adriandrake.com

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:05 pm Post subject: *finding the invitation to her stoop* Reply with quote

LaBelle rolled the parchment, tucking it into her robe as she moved to enter her small dwelling. Thoughts of her last encounter with her friend of long filtering through her minds wandering. The Queen elf, who she trusted and held most dear, had spat words, rumors and accusations beyond comprehension, at her the last they spoke. LaBelle moved to the small trinket box atop the table on the ground floor. Opening it she reached for the small star sapphire resting on a pillow. Clasping it to her hands a moment, she closes her eyes thinking of all the pleasantry the Queen elf had offered in the past...She shook her head replacing the special treasure...She had not desire to sit through anything like such had been in recent meetings with the Queen elf. She could bear no more hurtful rumors, nor flagrant accusations, and thus would not seek to tend this dinner as invited. Perhaps a time would come again when she and the elf Queen could sit quietly and to enjoy fresh fruits and tea, but the words of her dear friend, still set tenderly, and she would hear no more for now.

She placed the short invitation solemnly along side the small gem she had kept for long in the trinket box. Closing the box, she began the never ending task of organizing and reorganizing the booklets strewn round her dwelling. Involving herself deeply within the books as the hours pressed on...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: