Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Imbuing 101

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book
View previous topic :: View next topic
Malidian
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 am Post subject: Imbuing 101 Reply with quote

***SIDENOTE*** So I have recently decided to get into Imbuing and have received some great help from guild mates but noticed that many do not know a great deal about ingredients. So I took it upon myself to put together a document with as much as I could find. If I am missing something that should go in here please let me know! Also, feel free to let me know if this is at all helpful! Smile

Imbuing
Unraveling
Magical Residue
Enchanted Essence
Relic Fragment

Soul Forge

Arcanic Rune Stone - needed to imbue the Mage Weapon property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures living in the Cavern of the Discarded. As of Publish 61, a character with 90 Tinkering and 80 Magery can craft Arcanic Rune Stone by using a tinkering tool along with 1 Crystal Shards and 5 Power Crystals.

Bottle of Ichor - needed to imbue the Night Sight property onto armor. It can be found as loot on the Wolf Spider, the Sentinel Spider and Navrey Night Eyes.

Boura Pelt - needed to imbue high intensities of Physical Resist, Fire Resist, Cold Resist, Poison Resist, Energy Resist onto items. A pelt will always drop as loot from the aggressive High Plains Boura, and occasionally on the Lowland Boura and the Ruddy Boura in Ter Mur.

Chaga Mushroom - needed to imbue high intensities of Luck onto items. It can be found in the back of the Tomb of Kings spawning on the cavern floor as well as on the ground near the entrance of Abyssal Infernal Champion Spawn.

Crushed Glass - needed to imbue the Enhance Potions property onto jewelry. It can be found as loot on creatures living in the Cavern of the Discarded. It can be crafted by blacksmiths with: at least 110.0 Blacksmithing skill; a Smith's Hammer or Tongs; 1 Blue Diamond; and 5 Glass Swords.

Crystal Shards - needed to imbue high intensities of the Damage Increase and Spell Damage Increase properties onto items. It can be found as loot on creatures living in the Cavern of the Discarded and as a rare drop while lumberjacking in Ter Mur.

Crystalline Blackrock - needed to imbue high intensities of Skill Bonus onto jewelry. Looted from Ratman in the Cavern of the Discarded. Looted from ore elementals on any facet, as long as the account has been upgraded to Stygian Abyss. A rare chance to get a piece while Mining anywhere in Ter Mur.

Daemon Claw - needed to imbue the Demon Slayer property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on Fire Demons.

Delicate Scales - needed to imbue the Use Best Weapon Skill property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures living in the Cavern of the Discarded. They also can spawn in the backpack of fishermen. There is no special place to seek for these, any location that yeilds a fish can spawn a resource gem. The skill requirement to be able to fish these up are still unknown. An educated guess would put the requirement to 80, the same as for White Pearls.

Essence of Achievement - needed to imbue the Faster Casting property onto items. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Abyssal Lair Entrance Mini-Champ.

Essence of Balance - eeded to imbue the Balanced property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Clan Chitter, Clan Ribbon and Clan Scratch Mini-Champs inside the Cavern of the Discarded of the Stygian Abyss Dungeon.

Essence of Control - needed to imbue the Swing Speed Increase property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Enslaved Goblins Mini-Champ.

Essence of Diligence - needed to imbue the Faster Cast Recovery property onto jewelry. It can be found as loot on creatures of Stygian Dragon Lair Entrance Mini-Champ.

Essence of Direction - needed to imbue the Velocity property onto Archery weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures of The Lands of the Lich Mini-Champ.

Essence of Feeling - needed to imbue the Hit Magic Arrow property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures of The Secret Garden Mini-Champ.

Essence of Order - needed to imbue the Lower Mana Cost property. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Fire Temple Ruins Mini-Champ.

Essence of Passion - needed to imbue the Hit Lightning property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on creatures in the Lava Caldera Mini-Champ.

Essence of Precision - an be found as loot on creatures of the Crimson Veins Mini-Champ. It is used by Imbuers for the Hit Chance Increase (HCI) modifier.

Essence of Singularity - needed to imbue the Defense Chance Increase property onto weapons, shields and jewelry. It can be found as loot on creatures in the Passage of Tears Mini-Champ.

Faery Dust - needed to imbue high intensities of Lower Reagent Cost onto items. It can be found as loot on Pixies, Fairy Dragons and Wisps in the Abyss.

Goblin Blood - needed to imbue the Repond Slayer property onto weapons. It can be found as loot on the varies types of Goblins in the Underworld or the Enslaved Goblins Mini-Champ.

Powdered Iron - needed to imbue durability property onto items. Some creatures in the Cavern of the Discarded may also carry it as a loot item. It also can be crafted by blacksmiths with: at least 110.0 Blacksmithing skill; a Smith's Hammer or Tongs; 1 White Pearl; and 20 Ingots.

Raptor Teeth - needed to imbue one of the Hit Physical Area, Hit Fire Area, Hit Cold Area, Hit Poison Area and Hit Energy Area properties onto items. It can be found as a loot from the Raptors in Ter Mur.

Reflective Wolf Eye - needed to imbue Reflect Physical Damage property onto items. It can be found as a loot from the Leather Wolves in Ter Mur and the Clan Scratch Savage Wolves in the Cavern of the Discarded.

Seed of Renewal - needed to imbue the Hit Point Regeneration, Stamina Regeneration and Mana Regeneration properties. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Cavern of the Discarded Mini-Champ.
It has also been noted that it can be grown through Gardening. When collecting seeds from plants, there is a rare chance that a Seed of Renewal drops in your backpack.

Silver Snake Skin - needed to imbue Spell Channeling property onto items. It can be found as a loot from the Silver Serpents inside the Tomb of Kings.

Slith Tongue - needed to imbue Hit Dispel property onto items. It can be found as a loot from Sliths (and Stone and Toxic Sliths).

Spider Carapace - used to imbue Arachnid Slayer property onto items. It can be found as a loot from Navrey Night-Eyes.
[marq=right][marq=left]
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice of you to do this. I have recently been doing the same thing, myself.

I do want to point you in the direction of a spreadsheet Beleth of OES built for the community to use. I actually request that it be moved to the Adventurer's Guidebook, where it better fits.

Imbuing Information for Community

He includes a map on where to find those ingredients. It's very handy. Thank you, Malidian.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is awesome! Thank you.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: