Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Serina Narakun' (Extended Profile)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Serina
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:03 pm Post subject: Serina Narakun' (Extended Profile) Reply with quote

(OOC: This is just an extended profile. The space UO gives you is too small, so I posted it here.)

Name: Serina Narakun' [Nair-ra-coon]
Height: 5'8" Weight: 127 lbs
Hair: Dark brown Eyes: Dark blue
Sex: Female Build: Feminine/Athletic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you stands a fairly young, yet oddly attractive teenage girl. She stands at an average height, only a few inches shorter than most of the men walking around, and wears a thin, low fitting silk skirt, coupled with a slim, black leather bustier. At first glance she has a very slim, curvy frame and you can't help but want a better look at her.

As you casually edge closer to her, you can see that she is built very well for her young age. Firm and toned through countless hours of both hard, physical labor and the occasional swordfight, but nevertheless pleasing to look upon. Her dark, silky hair compliments her soft, tan skin, and brings out her dark, crystal blue eyes. On her back, just below her right shoulder and partially covered by her hair, is a tattoo of a thornless red rose.

Concealed within a red satin sash she wears around her waist are two daggers, a leather coin pouch, and a small, blue, oriental silk bag with a red and gold drawstring. She sometimes toys with a few small animal figurines from the bag when she feels alone or sad. For some unknown reason a wedding band hangs from a silver chain around her neck, and she can often be seen playing with the ring absentmindedly

(OOC: I also have a picture of her that I will post just as soon as I figure out how to.)
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: