Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Festival Script(how its going down)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 pm Post subject: The Festival Script(how its going down) Reply with quote

The Festival of Britain Script.

@ Denotes an action taking place, an idea or, emote taking place

This type of text denotes people speaking

@ All the GM’s of the ARPC will be center stage, all dressed in the same uniform so people may come up and talk with them during the festival with any questions. They will be facing the crowd awaiting the festival to commence. Lucian will walk up to the center stage to begin the festival.

A Very fond welcome to you all. We are very happy you could attend the first annual Festival of Britain, hosted by the Atlantic Role Playing Community. The Atlantic Role Playing Community or for short the (ARPC) is a community of guilds that role-play with one another, but we also have player versus player, Lands that are owned by the guilds, and also land wars where one guild may be at war with another guild trying to take that land from them in a series of battles. In all it adds a unique adventure and experience for the guilds of the (ARPC).
I would like to now introduce you to the Guilds of the (ARPC).

@ Lucian will move aside, and tell about his guild last, but the first GM will move to the center of the stage and begin to tell everyone about their guild, it will go something like this: Example;

Hello, my name is Lucian Le’morte of the Vampiric Order.
We are a Vampire Clan that is home based near Cove.
Our Alignment is Evil.
If you like to know more please find me, by our stands when the festival begins.

@ I would like for all GM’s to say this up above so its short and brief but lets people outside the ARPC to know to come and find these GM’s for more information.

@Once you have spoken, you will move to the area when we hold the practice, you will know where to go once you have spoken. I will go last because I will then let everyone know the parade will be beginning.

Now please join us as the Atlantic Role Playing Community holds the very first annual Parade thru Britain. There will be goodies dropped on the ground for you all or given out to you.

@ Now we will start the parade, and line up all the people whom the GM’s have selected to be in the parade. Everyone will have in the parade a musical instrument, and a mirnovia fireworks wand to use once the parade has commenced. All the GM’s will line up on the sides of the main parade route, and will have the bags of gold to drop or hand out to the on lookers. Once everyone has been put into position and is ready, the parade may now begin.

LET THE PARADE BEGIN!!!!!

@Now we will all be moving very slowly following the Parade Leader playing out instrument, and using the wands as we move, the parade will take us thru Britain and will stop at a designated spot, while we are moving the GM’s with the gold and candy will be dropping them to the ground for the onlookers’ to pick up, you may also hand someone a check or candy if you prefer.
Once we have finished the parade, we will all go to the Area where Poet will now have his people to begin his performance.
Lucian will now take the center stage and introduce poets.

And now for your enjoyment, I would like to now introduce to you a very special band that has come all the way from (wherever poets groups from) as the entertain you with a special performance. I give you, (what ever poet would like me to say his group’s name is for the performance).

@Poet will do his comedy skit, and when they have finished, they will move all the way to the back. We will need people if they have Statue of the stars to lend them to poet’s people, I own 2, so if we could get 2 more that would be great. Now our Event Coordinator will come up and welcome everyone to the festival with her own speech. When Wynn has finished the speech, she will now say to the crowd yelling it out loud.

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!!

@ Right after these words are said poets people will all click on the statue of Stars and a great fireworks display will kick off the festival. Now all the GM’s will move to their stands to meet and greet people who are interested in their guild, while their people hand out goodie bags and whatever they may have planned for their stands. The festival part will last about an hour, once the hour is up. Wynn will call everyone’s attention and thank everyone for coming to the first annual Festival of Britain (yes we will be holding these every March) and then the festivities will end. Wynn Work on a closing speech for this to end the Festival.

Total allotted time for the entire festival two and a half hours. Let’s make this a good one GM’s and bring some more people into the ARPC.
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty simple script here guys, if you would like please print it out so you have it on hand, also let you GM's know if they havnt heard about this event going on, becuase I would like all of the GM's if they can be in at attendance Smile
Drayden Calamyr
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the amount of thought being put into this. Definitely got my old imagination going. I'll talk to you in ICQ about stuff.
Peace.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marius
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

just bringing this back up on top so people can print this out if needed
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: