Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Coming to Atlantic

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ghaz'gull76
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 am Post subject: Coming to Atlantic Reply with quote

I have Played UO for a long all time off and on. I started in Pacific but went to Siege at its beginning. I have played there since then, but after my last hiatus it seems that the population is much lower and hard to interact with people, especially roleplayers. I am asking about the roleplaying enviroment to look for a new home. I will never leave Siege but some times I want to interact with a guild that is online.

I have rp'd orc's, town defender, and a wandering druid (for a time). I am wondering on the community and population. Luna and WBB seemed to be populated so it is promising to have alot of people to be around again.

I am more into the dark side of role playing but never a full PK (part time) but have wanted to do a paladin as well, so that seems I have the full gambit.

I have an account that I bought from my brother that I am learning all the changes on, I look forward to all who I meet. Also I am used to being required to remake characters for the guilds I was in, is that the same here? Well I look forward to seeing you on the battle field.
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the arpc community. There is always someone around somewhere. You can find some in arpc chat=) if you are looking for rp. You dont have to make a char for a specific guild. Be who you want to be. On this shard there is everything from wolfs to people who hate everyone but humans=) If you need any help please look one of us up. Again welcome to the community. Always great to see a new face. Check the Calendar because events are also placed on it. (above first line)
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: