Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

new guild

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zerin
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 am Post subject: new guild Reply with quote

A couple of friends and I have established a new guild and would like to get it officially into the community. The guild is called Freehold of Shining Stones partly due to the abundant crystals in our current location and partly due to the leader's time spent in Stonegate. Member characters consist primarily of various types of fae (as indicated by our abbreviation: [fae ), but we welcome dreamers from the more mundane races as well since they're the wellspring of creativity that help us thrive. While fae aren't by nature inherently good or evil, the leader of this group considers himself to be honorable and good (and not a squirrel, regardless of what anyone might say). I use stuff from Changeling: The Dreaming for ideas and inspiration, but don't demand that members learn and use stuff from that game. As for interacting and making ourselves known, my work schedule blocks me from going to tavern nights except for once every other blue moon, but Im sure you'll continue to be plagued by at least one of us on a regular basis. Our headquarters is at the east end of L15, but if you stop by please leave any cold iron and/or skeletons outside and preferably as far away as possible. Wink

--- Prince Joshua D'Amavir de Winter De'Vir, Freehold of Shining Stones
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome hopefully we can rp with you all soon =)
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: