Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Giving away possible two accounts and Need a favor.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ronia Skyfire
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:45 pm Post subject: Giving away possible two accounts and Need a favor. Reply with quote

Long time no see or hear. I have a favor....could someone please see if the house that belonged to Sadira in Sanctus is still standing. Also please check on the DD if anyone who knows where the Drunken Dragon was located near Trinsic north of it. Send me an email sacred_mistress@yahoo.com. If they are still standing.. please let me know if anyone is interested in taking up the accounts. Let me know if you are interested. I miss you all but life has been kicking mine and Robs ass big time..I lost my job and we can not keep up any of the accounts..and I would hate for those two places to go to city of dust if they haven't already.... especially the Drunken Dragon.. tavern of the KoS...I hope everyone is doing good. Oh if anyone happens to know a hospital near them needing nurses.. send me that too *winks* Hope all is going well and see you one day soon.
Ronia Skyfire
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

alright the account.with the Sanctus home is no longer up... I found out the house is gone.. I just hope someone was about to salvage a few things from there..there was a few memorial things.. and items ... The Drunken Dragon, a historical part of the ARC is stil standing strong but not sure for how long. Please if anyone is interested in this let me know so we can get it transferred over.
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

THey always needing nurses here =)
Ronia Skyfire
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. now if I can just figure where here is..I will be doing great! *grins*
Sir Robert
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Then second place that is up for grabs is the Wandering Wisp Tavern, located on the grassy plains north of Trinsic on the Felucca facet. It's a 15x15 (I think).
Both accounts are currently inactive (duh) and whomever wants a place would have to reactivate the account and either keep the account or transfer the place over.
Wandering Wisp Tavern/Elysium link to stratics. That link has a little map marker, so one might actually find it.

Though this be madnes, yet there's method in't
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I can take the Wandering Wisp if you need. I'm sure Molly would take the other. Depending on how quickly you need them reactivated of course.
Sir Robert
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Drunken Dragon might need it soonest. Suspension date was end of February, so the castle will go IDOC soon.
For the Wisp the suspension date was March 28th, should be fine for a while.
If you want the Wisp, I can send you the username and password through private message here.

Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Robert wrote:
The Drunken Dragon might need it soonest. Suspension date was end of February, so the castle will go IDOC soon.
For the Wisp the suspension date was March 28th, should be fine for a while.
If you want the Wisp, I can send you the username and password through private message here.

I'll grab the one that is going soonest then. Molly is busy with IRL stuff, so that gives her enough time to pop online for The Wisp. I'm not sure she will be online in time if the other one is going IDOC soon.
Sir Robert
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate. Account info has been sent via Private Message.

Kal'iksix Viaxus
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nurses are needed everywhere but I know my hospital is looking too (Ohio). Just this past Monday I worked in ICU, we were three nurses short which gave me three patients and one was on a vent which is something they avoid doing, and of course at 5 am, the one new admission I had gotten had dropped her blood pressure. I started a dopamine drip and then she proceeded to jump her heart rate to 150-160s. Had we had the staff, I wouldn't have worked overtime to get her stablized. Just hop online and look around, plus traveling nursing is always looking. Good luck, sorry it's costing you your online family but we all know how RL can take center stage.
Ronia Skyfire
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*kisses and hugs Halister to death* Thanks hun!!! Thanks everyone... I am currently in Ohio now...and been applying...and have had phone interviews.. but nothing has panned out. They always go with another applicant. Rolling Eyes Oh well... Still keep trucking along..LOL BTW I sure as hell miss all of you!
Bryce Tortstien
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad that is all. . . . .
Aszcar Majere
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

We are slightly confused, a little tipsy, and confused.

Question, is there still an account that has decay, if so does the owner still wish to play UO?

Please send us a straight forward answer.

cheers
Ronia Skyfire
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

WE had an account going into decay. But wonderful Halister picked it up to keep the building alive which has been part of the ARC for a while... The owner.. had needed a break and is now on a def break due to loss of job and funds. All is wel now. *smiles*
Molly

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me a q Cass I will be happy to help out.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: