Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

How many of us have this?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 am Post subject: How many of us have this? Reply with quote

How many of us have a clicker finger? That even when we are not in game playing we still want to click. Even if we are on a page just reading. I think it has became a habit.

This habit is just like Aulbreys in the game of not keeping her clothes on. =)
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!!! Its the wind i swear they need to nerf that wind its just way too overpowered...

but as far as the clicking thing it reminds me of a list i found on the internet it goes something like this...

You Know Your Addicted To UO When....

1. You go to a shop expecting 20 people standing around the shopkeeper shouting "Hi sell".
2. You see someone borrowing a pencil from you and shout "GUARDS!"
3. You have a car accident and your first thought is "I hope there'll be a server down with a timewarp!"
4. You're in a hurry and trample down an erlderly woman. You turn around and say "I don't know how this could happen. I'm perfectly rested!"
5. You meet a cat on the street and wonder why it doesn't stay after you say "I've always wanted a pet like you!"
6. You meet a group of punks and ask them if you could join their guild.
7. You didn't eat for days because you haven't been wounded.
8. You log out of Ultima Online. Then you noticed that you have forgotten how to log in again.
9. You go to a school to train your snooping skill.
10. You have trouble with police and expect them to kill you at once.
11. You don't know what to do as you are standing in front of a closed shop.
12. You go to a travel agency and ask them if they just sell runes, or if they also can gate you.
13. You walk to the city looking desperately for the evaluate intelligence button.
14. You suddenly stop your car in the middle of the highway and get out, for you seem to have discovered a Mandrake Root in the woods.
15. You wonder what the vendor in the drugstore means as he asks you what you mean by "orange potion".
16. In forms you fill in your name with your whole title: Thomas, Adept Manager or Mary, Grandmaster Housewife.
17. Before you go to bed you shout "bank" to dipose off your wallet and car keys.
18. Before you die you call all your friends telling them to take care of your equipment.
19. Passing a graveyard you drive slower looking out for zombies and skeletons.
20. You boss wishes you a "Good morning" and you answer "Hail Guildmaster!"
21. If you are tired you go to the bedroom and stand beside your bed.
22. You measure women by their anatomy stats.
23. You have trouble in walking and talking at the same time.
24. After a walk through the forest where you didn't see any animals, you decide to write a letter to the government to trigger a higher respawn rate.
25. You don't understand why you can't take your cow along into the hotel room.
26. You accidentially bump into your friend and instantly check your notoriety.
27. You go to a fashion shop and ask for a bone armor. As the shopkeeper doesn't understand what you mean
you shout "Anybody selling a bone armor???"
28. Being in a strange city you first ask where the next moongate is.
29. Your wife slashes her wrists because of your Ultima Online addiction.
30. You decide only to bring her something to eat and don't help her any more, so her healing skill will raise.
31. Before you go to sleep you ignite a campfire in your room and throw your bedroll to the ground.
32. You wonder why the bank doesn't let you store your toolbox and your fishing pole in the safe.
33. When you meet your friend downtown you ask him "Hail Tom! Any PKs around?"
34. You run naked through the streets in order to be able to carry more weight.
35. When asked why you were late for work, you reply "The lag on the Interstate was ROUGH!"
36. When you see your neighbors cat you think, "Hmmm...fur, a few ribs and If I 'm lucky maybe a little dex!"
37. When you see someone jogging in the park you look behind them for the PKs with crossbows and plate.
38. The 'Dear John' letter your wife left taped to your monitor makes you mad only because it left a sticky blob right where your character appears...
39. You quit your job to try your hand and tailoring and owning a flock of sheep.
40. With your new job as a sheep hereder, you promptly buy four houses, stockpiling useless junk in one and leaving the other three empty "Just in case".
41. When someone at work answers your question with, "I cannot recall..." you offer to sell them some scrolls at "really good prices".
42. You walk around trying to talk to spirits so you will get smarter.
43. When you stop at 7-11 for a slurpee you stand really close to the cashier and say "vendor buy"
44. When someone asks your name at a party, you have to think what character your logged in as...
45. The top sign that you play UO WAYYY too much - you start taking 30 minutes to write Top Ten lists on why you play UO too much...
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love them haahaa
Will Kaldhel
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guilty of 19
Will have to start useing 35
Opportunity is the stepping stone to victory

Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are funny and aye I am guilty of some of those and more. I've been known to shout KAL VAS FLAM at my cousins. To which they just roll their eyes and walk away. One of these days it won't fizzle and they will pay!
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... im guilty of atleast three of those on that list but i refuse to say which three Twisted Evil
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

its the clothes thing Aulbrey.
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i plead the 5th
Ryu Musashi
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed out loud on this one...

27. You go to a fashion shop and ask for a bone armor. As the shopkeeper doesn't understand what you mean
you shout "Anybody selling a bone armor???"
Morgrim
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first started playing UO years ago, I spent a lot of time shearing sheep for the bandages. My route home from work took me past a sheep farm and more than once while driving by I had the sudden impulse to pull over and collect some wool from the grazing sheep. Not to mention shouting 'LOL' once during a staff meeting. That provided some strange looks from my colleagues.

Ari
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

that's funny! I can't say I do that but i have a tendency to play "piano" in the air, or on the coffee table, where ever.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: