Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

New Guild-VRTU

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
CharlieCat
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm Post subject: New Guild-VRTU Reply with quote

Hello, I am Charlie Aurora , duchess of the Kindom of Britannia. We are a guild who can generally be found role-playing in the city of Britain. We will not be role-playing any rulers of the lands, but will be supporting the lore that has been written with the true Ultima history. We wish to also support the virtues that have been a large part of the Ultima history since the introduction of it with the original King of Britannia, Richard Garriott.

I had begun UO in the shard of Catskills about 9 years ago. I had lead another virtue guild in Catskills for about 2 years which did very well during that time. We currently have around half a dozen role-players plus alternate characters and are actively recruiting both from within the community and from outsiders who have expressed an interest in learning.

Guild: Kingdom of Britannia

Affiliation: Virtue Guild
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the community. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask...
271 806 558 is my ICQ!
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

See you in Game!
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome feel free to ask if you need help with anything. hope to have a chance to rp in the future with your guild
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome glad you found us. Y ou may check the chat channel many of us can be found in there from time to time. That way we can rp with you =)
Starfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 pm Post subject: Welcome to Atlantic Reply with quote

Please feel free to icq me if you need anything, 84982692. I am always willing to help out.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: