Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

RP'er Looking for.. well RP

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Aiden
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 am Post subject: RP'er Looking for.. well RP Reply with quote

Hi guys, Ive been RP'ing on Europa for over 12 years now. Since the shard is practically dead im looking for somewhere else to RP..

My ICQ / Pigeon cage is 148756885

If anyone knows of a guild/community recruiting id be really interested in speaking to you..*grins*

thanks in advance,
Aiden
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome welcome... We are always looking for new people to RP with. The global ARPC chat channel is where you can find alot of us. We get in there so we can chat and find one another. THere is a Calendar at the top of the page here and it will show you some events we are having. Hope to see you around.

Again welcome,

Wynn
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aiden!
Love that name. Some of the handsomest men on tele have that name....like the actor that plays Mitchell the vampire in Being Human, the real one, not the syfy copy/paste one.

Um, yeah, so anyway, I just wanted to help welcome ya to the family. If you ever need me or wanna rp when I'm ingame, just yell at me in ingame Chat.

Great guilds here for you to browse over. Isk has one that has a wicked twist on playing human, and theres vamps, lycan, elves, orcs, evil, good, neutral, a red one, all sorts. Haven't seen alot of "goodly" guilds unfortunatly. You've prolly already been contacted by a few, but if not, just beat us up over the heads on the forums here that you need a guild and what type you'd prefer.

Welcome new cousin!
*hugs*

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Molly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: