Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Neutral or unaffiliated RP guild?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Enoch
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 am Post subject: Neutral or unaffiliated RP guild? Reply with quote

Hey everybody, I've got an interesting problem. Despite being in an ARPC guild, I am only flagged orange to a few of the people I've seen around. I can still RP without being warred to people, but I feel better about it when I'm flagged orange instead of blue...you never know when a fight is going to break out in the flow of RP. Unfortunately I appear to be the only one actively playing an OES character at the moment, and I'm not capable of sending or accepting war requests. So, my question is...is there a neutral or unaffiliated RP guild that I can get my character into until I can RP my way into a guild that makes sense for the character? I remember there used to be an ARPC guild for unaffiliated RP'ers but I don't know who ran it or whether or not it's still going. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions let me know!
Marcus Draven
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral sort of, unaffiiated no. I can ask around and see what I come up with though. If you are looking for a guild to kinda test the waters, PM me and we can try and find something for ya.
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

If your gonna go, go big, that means...go Urk! Cool

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Enoch
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marcus! Also just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily using the word "neutral" in terms of alignment...I could see the character ending up in either an evil or neutral guild, alignment wise. Searching guilds in the guild menu in game, I see that there is still a guild with the tag "ARPC" called "Atlantic Roleplay Community Freelancers". If anyone knows what's up with that guild let me know. Also if anyone thinks their guild would make sense for an evil necromancer to join, hit me up.

P.S. I'm having a great time RP'ing with everyone so far! Thanks for any help you all can offer me with my little guild issue.

P.P.S. Just noticed Inkari's response...I love that you guys have brought orcs back again. I'm mostly interested in getting this (human) character back into the mix at the moment but I might be up for playing an orc down the road sometime...I've played good and evil but never orc!
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I can let you in the House Armunn either oocly or rply. Umm, but if you come in rply I'll have to put you to work helping Ditto out with what she's doing. If your interested, just drop me a birdie. My icq is under my sig, or you can PM me.

*hugs*

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Enoch
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks Ditto! That sounds like a good solution to me, at least OOCly. I'm not exactly sure what Ditto is up to IC, but we should talk about it in ICQ or somethin' and see if it would make sense for Enoch to be helping her with it. I'll add you to my ICQ buddies list.
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to run the unaffiliated guild (Ceinwyn here) but I let it disband due to disinterest/not enough use. I don't know anything about the other guild mentioned above. You are perfectly fine to do your own tag and war everyone, too. Smile
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't have a guild for you to join, Enoch, I did want to say I enjoyed playing with you last night -- feel free to add me to ICQ if you want: 6082388.
Enoch
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ceinwyn/Joanna thanks for the info on the unaffiliated guild. Too bad people didn't use it much, because it seems like such a great idea to have something like that around. I had fun RP'ing with you when you had Ceinwyn in OES a few years ago so hopefully I see you in game!

Judas, I enjoyed the RP last night as well. I'm still getting myself back into my character, so it's definitely fun talking about beliefs and values IC. It's an interesting challenge to realistically portray an evil (or at least amoral) character, since evil people generally THINK they are in the right. I'll go ahead and add you on ICQ and we'll RP more.
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Judas D'arc wrote:
While I don't have a guild for you to join, Enoch, I did want to say I enjoyed playing with you last night -- feel free to add me to ICQ if you want: 6082388.

*steals judas icq number*
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

aulbrey wrote:
*steals judas icq number*

I didn't know you were Russian...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: