Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

New player on Atlantic, GMT timezone activity query.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zerendal
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm Post subject: New player on Atlantic, GMT timezone activity query. Reply with quote

Hello there,

I am relatively new to the Atlantic server, I used to play on Europa back around the Age of Shadows era, but the server is a little too quiet for me now, so I decided to make characters here after some looking around.

Anyway! I was just curious about how the RP activity is be it random or event, during GMT/UK afternoons and evenings, lets say anywhere from 3pm to midnight GMT for a vague timeframe.

Thanks for any replies and I look forwards to any possible RP opportunities with you folks.
Acheron
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've noticed more and more people xferring over from europa so i would imagine there is a decent player base on around that time

as for the rp most of the scheduled stuff you can find here on the boards and as for the random stuff you have to be in game for that but there's people around all hours
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: