Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Almost there.....

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:17 am Post subject: Almost there..... Reply with quote

Ariel stepped carefully accross the quiet grassy plains just south of Luna, near the bagball stadium. A cold wind swept down from the mountains, and Ariel's bones still ached, feeling the doom and evil hanging in the air. Out from around the corner, came Bailos, stopping an arms length away from Ariel. Tilting his head up to the sky, taking a deep breath in, he greeted Ariel,

"Ah, glorious night!" He said...

Ariel replied, "The kind that makes you happy you have a warm home to go back to, so lets get amove on Bailos." as she said this, she tucked her hands underneath her arms, for it was quite chilly indeed.

"Fine fine, I see no small talk for you....are you ready to part with the books?" He said

"I'm not convinced it's the right thing to do, but I dont think you can understand half the writings anyway. Baeleron has counciled me on this matter, and it is against our better judgement, but we have faith that this madness will end before it begins Bailos." She stated...

A smirk crossed Bailos' face, and he replied "That's right, whatever helps you sleep at night my dear...It's destiny though, mine and yours, just accept it!!"

"just give me the damn instructions already!" Ariel quickly interrupted.

Bailos handed Ariel a rune, with a note attached to it, then turned around, put his hands behind his back and slowly trotted off behind the stadium again, leaving Ariel unfolding the note....she began to read:

Ariel,

This rune will open you a gate our agreed upon location, almost...

You'll find yourself on the northern tip of Malas, just north of the mountains, in a wideopen plain devoid of housing. Farther to your north, will be a decimated tower, this is the key. Ascend the tower, and cross the bridge therein, don't worry, it will hold. Cross it to the floating island. I will wait for you on the other side. I marked the rune so far away from me, so as to avoid any of your estrogenical trechery, don't think I dont know!! I assume you will be coming with an armed guard, among which will probably be Baeleron himself, maybe even Metios, I anticipated this.

None the less, I will be somewhere on the island, it's a small place, you should find me easily.

I have but one stipulation Ariel, you alone must carry the books, no packmule, no spreading them out, you alone, all of them. I will of course have the goods we agreed on, don't fret.

I also will have a surprise for you--I think it will put the entire Brotherhood's mind at ease to see it.

5:00 by the eastern sun, on Sunday the 11th
Five sharp if you please--

-Bailos-
Ariel
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I hurried home after my meeting with Bailos. Indeed I felt the chill of evil in my bones. I know deep down he must not get the books.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: