Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Entertainers Guild

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 pm Post subject: Entertainers Guild Reply with quote

Come one, come all! I am Charlie Tiberius of Entertainers around Britannia, I have joined with Sennah T'Nae of the guild Dancers of the Forbidden Veil to gather entertainers from around Britannia to work together in events, shows, or performing in taverns.

You can contact me at my messanger 176782236 if you would like to request a show or become a performer.

We have no alignment to good or evil, we were formed to simply gather those who wish to entertain travelers around Britannia. There is no formal uniform, just outfits something that fits the form of entertainment you will be providing. (Ex: acrobats wouldn't wear platemail)

The performers currently available are:

The belly dancer: Sennah T'Nae
Singer: Tinangel D'Lynn

I will update the list as more performers are added.

Last edited by Sennah T'Nae on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Atlantic. If you need anything, just give me a buzz on ICQ. Yer already on my list. Lemme know if you need my # again.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I do need your number, i may have it but names get mixed up, you may be someone else heheh
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: