Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Greetings from House Tredici.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Moriden Tredici
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 pm Post subject: Greetings from House Tredici. Reply with quote

Greetings ARPC, My name is Moriden Tredici of House Tredici. A few members and I have recently moved to the Atlantic shard and are hoping join the community. This not an official "guild application," as we would like to first like to introduce ourselves (IC) and Role-play within' the ARPC for awhile.

Information on House Tredici

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to meeting everyone in the near future.
Rythane
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the shard!
Moira Tredici
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rythane
Moriden Tredici
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone let us know where the RP "Hot Spots" are please.
It would be handy for future reference.
Molly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

We have a Tavern night each Monday night and you can generally pick up the goings on. There is a thread stickied in the Great Assembly Hall telling you where the one for each week is being held.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome welcome always nice to see new faces
Cazador
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Moriden Tredici wrote:

From what I can tell there are no hot spots. This shard seriously needs to pick a town (a real one) to have non organized RP in all the time. I have been looking for a guild for a while but other than tavern night which is a total bore unless your one of the old timers on this shard there is no where to find unscripted RP. I guarantee RP dies if this does not happen.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Cazador wrote:
Moriden Tredici wrote:

From what I can tell there are no hot spots. This shard seriously needs to pick a town (a real one) to have non organized RP in all the time. I have been looking for a guild for a while but other than tavern night which is a total bore unless your one of the old timers on this shard there is no where to find unscripted RP. I guarantee RP dies if this does not happen.

Well that's one positive way to look at it. Sorry you feel this way ...

Tell you what....

start an open ended plot...

Generate the RP but don't do it to simply generate RP with huge numbers where EVERYONE participates, do something that you would genuinely do with that character. There is interest friend.

I'm not on all the time but I am open to RP for when I am...
271806558 is my ICQ
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I've been seeing and taking part in some rp in Haven lately.
Sometimes silly (on another char), & sometimes serious. All spontaneous.

I go there to recruit and apparently so do others here....so rping in haven helps keep recruiting from being boring and it's actually been helping with the recruiting process itself.

And, if your someone that does like to tavern sit, The Lush House in Malas sees a bit of rp itself in the late night hours.

(as for old timers, I felt out of place w/ nothing much to say when I first came to the community...heck, didnt even know what arpc was, but I just opened my mouth and started rping. If you dont know what or who someone is talking about, ask questions. People LOVE to talk about their happenings and will tell you, or at the very least rp something that lets you know its a secret "shhh" thing, which just means you've stumbled on something juicy. Now that I'm an oldtimer, I still feel out of sorts/awkward at first. You just have to jump in with both feet and freshen or liven things up. Old or new timers.)

Those are just a couple of the public places I've seen active myself in the past few days.
Then theres Ocllo and the TD|O go there on patrols or rp for a bit there, but its a remote place...far from being a hotspot, so the rp there is sort of hit and miss.
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Eclyse Christian
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I find RP every night of the week with a good number of different people. Standing around in an npc city doesn't really appeal to me, but if you ever care to come by, gimme a yell. There is RP to be had pretty much any night, if you know where to look.

Cazador wrote:
Moriden Tredici wrote:

Starfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 pm Post subject: role play Reply with quote

*giggles* i even have the red folks at the yew fel gate "role playing" with tati as she hands out free repairs
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: