Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The books....

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ariel
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:37 pm Post subject: The books.... Reply with quote

I sit at my desk and pen in my journal, the spell that was given to me so long ago....

3 bloodmoss
1 dead wood
2 bat wing
4 zoogi fungus
4 daemon blood
2 arcane gems
7 grave dust
1 skull of a human
2 gallons water (the only water which shall works come from the lands of Delucia on the Felluca facet)

In a darkened room shrouded in a circle of candlelight, combine the above in a large stewing pot. As the potion begins to boil the steam shall smell of a thousand orcs in the same room. Say the spell three times as the steam curls around the Evil ones victim. As the steam is inhaled, the sounds of all stolen souls scream out as another comes to join them.

Through this book I weave this spell
Bring thy death of heaven to hell
Knowledge gained by murderous means
Is wisdoms bitter enemy
In thy wind I send this rhyme
Bring death before me, before my time

I close the journal and sit quietly. The meeting will soon be here. Bailos has no idea what he is dealing with.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: