Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hey Guys!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 am Post subject: Hey Guys! Reply with quote

Sorry about the minimal play time by me last week and week before. Wasn't feeling well. Back on my feet and back to D|O business for me now. Actually felt better a cpl of days ago but I had some UO'in to catch up on ingame. *grins* (I'll sleep when I'm dead).

I just want thank you all for sticking in there and playing even when I could only make the scheduled guild stuff. THANKS!

Remember, whether Taro and /or I am ingame all day or you havent seen us for a week...that doesn't mean the TD|O stops.
One of the best things I've loved being in the Dark Order, no matter the time period or my position in the guild, is watching my brothers create cool rp. I dont mean you sit down and figure out some big plot. I mean just taking some small thing and running with it or adding it to their background. Anything from getting in a relationship, barroom brawl, or.....*grins* taking some simple idea and turning it into something cool: experimentation on civilians to create undead workers. To use the later as an example, which really did happen btw, THAT got noticed by someone not in D|O and are rping with the possibilities of it.

Another recent thing caused just by rping out and about.... talk of weddings spurs a young girl into whipsering to her suitor to target a certain city just to impress her father with his "worthiness" to be able to bed her, THAT in turn gets noticed by unsaid city and now theres talk of war, subjugation, bribery, and all kinds of wonderful things.

SEE what happens with just rping your character? And both happened in just the span of a cpl of days. For the record, I'm not against big plots either, lol. Just against totally scripted rp.

Just stick to the basic rules like you've been doing. Despite popular opinion, we dont have many. RPly yes. And if you break an rp rule its easily dealt with. Ooc rule...DO NOT break those. You Will Not Like Me When I'm Angry. LOL
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: