Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Manifest Destiny

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council
View previous topic :: View next topic
Acheron
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm Post subject: Manifest Destiny Reply with quote

Acheron sits at his desk, lost in bitter thoughts:

"What has happened to Sosaria?" "Her people suffer while the throne sits empty.....the cities at best ignore each other..." "This land needs structure...or it's going to crumble.....this land needs leaders"..."Leaders"..........

Acheron's thoughts quickly turn to Moonglow's leaders:

"Aww poooor Ryu.....couldn't keep his hands off that girl who pilots his boat......now Ari turned him into a pig.."

Thinking of Ryu, Acheron grabs a pie from his stash and tosses it into the hallway where Ryu likes to pignap...

"There you go buddy"....

After quickly disposing of the pie Ryu walks into the office next to Acheron who is staring at a map of the world, Ryu looks up to him as Acheron begins to speak:

"We know what needs to be done....But where to start?"

"Oink oink oink oink"

"Yes, establishing...assets...on the mainland would be smart"

"Oink oink oink"

"Indeed, Vesper is close to Moonglow...."

"Oink...oink oink...oink oink oink"

"Great minds DO think alike my friend....We will deliver terms to Vesper before the rest...Once I summon the Constable we will have the terms drawn out and depart immediately"

"Oink oink oink??"

"No, you stay here and think of our next move."

"Oink! oink! oink!!"

"No, there's like 10 pies in the drawer over there you'll be fine we'll only be a few days."

"Oink!!"

"Well then don't eat 2 at a time I don't know what to tell you....I have to go see you when I get back".............."Semper Veritas!"

"Oink Oink!"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: