Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Help for Siege Role Playing Community

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Justianano
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm Post subject: Help for Siege Role Playing Community Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Justianano and I love the comunity that has been created. No doubt this took alot of time and work. I my self enjoy playing here. However, I am starting a role playing comunity very similar to this one, but in siege. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on how to make the page, problems you encountered, and anything else that will help me get started. I know that other players from siege have tried to use these forums to recruit. I assure you this is not the case, all I ask is for guidance to expand the role playing comunity. Having said that, I ll tell you a little bit of what I have created so far in siege. First a player run bank that gives intrest on deposit thereby being able to protect youre gold against inflation. At the same time the player run bank gives out loans, where sofistacted system of collateral has been established, and a place where guilds can sell bonds in order to finance thier proyects. Also there are mining companies, lumberjack companies, weapon factory, furniture etc... The main purpose of these companies is to help out new players earn money, being that thier skill is low. Also the problem of not being able to sell to NPs has been solved due to my commodity broker. RP rules are solved in game since you can be killed anywhere. Well the point is that I am trying to create an all RP PVP shard where all rules are enforced in game. If anyone would be kind enough to help me in setting up this site, I would be most grateful.

Regards,
Justianano
Justianano
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your responses. I apreciate everyone ´solidarity- Again thank you for your heñp
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: