Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ventrilo

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
Justianano
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm Post subject: Ventrilo Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I know I am new but I couldnt help myself. From what I ve talked with everyone, it seems that we are all in agreement on eventually using Vent. Especially for battles. Iam the type of person that likes to do things in advance, so I have created a channel for us to use on Vent. I personally dont like to use Vent except for certain things like battles, strategy, temp, and other OOC subjects. For this I believe Vent can be quite useful, as long as it doesnt interefere with OOC. I will let the GM set the rules on how we use it. For now I would just like to invite the guild to try out the channel.
Here ´s some of the info for the channel. First of course create the user name. Then click the server arrow then add new. then host name: NY2.LeetVent.com , port:3976 password: diablo123. Then click on the channel dark order and then ICQ me for the password. Hehe just realizaed that putting the password on a post in a forum isnt the best idea. Anyways if you have any questions just ICQ me at 619-348-442. Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool deal. Yes, vent is needed for the battles. Helps out a lot on targeting. TY!
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have Vent.
I used Vent. .....I'll let this copy of icq w/ Cat speak for itself.

Quote:

Ditto/Imryrr
but..um, we got Vent for battles
its not gonna work if the GM is to shy to say KILL IT

Ditto/Imryrr
maybe we should do trainings with Vent til everyone is use to everyone's voices ... pvp voice training for shy ppl. hehe

kittycat
yeah
lol

THANK YOUUUU, Justianano!!!

Alrighty then, as the eve of "Taking over the world!" approaches, lets do a Vent check. IF you do NOT have vent, just go to the ventrilo website: http://www.ventrilo.com and download it. It's FREE to use. If anyone needs set up help, though ask one of the fellas as I would be of no help if you don't understand my highly techincal terms (thingy, sideways smiley looking thing, that thing over there). I'm sure ANY one of them can help you way better than I can. BUT, the great part is...it only took me 10 minutes, with Enoch's help, to figure it out, which means it should take the average person 3 minutes!

Again, Thanks for setting all this up, Justianano

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Enoch
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, don't feel bad...I was a noob and had to have Ralph walk me through it when I was trying to get in the MTC vent a while back, too. We should definitely play around with it a little so everybody can get past those awkward first couple minutes of speaking in real voices.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: