Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A message to Isk*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm Post subject: *A message to Isk* Reply with quote

Isk,

There was a matter at hand that I wished to discuss with you.

When I returned, the conditions I set forth for my aid against the Atalans, was for everyone to swear fealty to me. I also did not flower up my speech to appease them and I spoke bluntly. The youth not knowing who I am or what I am capable of, scoffed and laughed at that notion. "With what army? How can one person do anything?" While those that are more knowledgeable held more... caution.

Though I chose not to help because the condition wasn't met, I have taken it upon myself to get an army of my own once more. I have brought back the Dark Order. Our army grows, and so does our territory and the word of Oblivion.

I wish to call forth a meeting once more to the... masses. I am sending Molly a missive as well to help call forth her allies. I will give them a similar condition as the last meeting. I'll give them another chance to either swear their fealty to me and to declare me Emperor and accept our order and the word of Oblivion in life, or... they shall do so in death.

I do hope that you still are on my sideā€¦

*signed*
Lord Tarothin Armunn
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: