Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Looking For Rp/Pvp guild

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lucid Lives
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:05 pm Post subject: Looking For Rp/Pvp guild Reply with quote

As i read like others am to also coming over from catskills looking for a rp/pvp guild, I was in Ekoc PGoh when it was up. Dont know where any rpers are on atlantic so any info would be aprreciated.
Eclyse Christian
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Atlantic - There's rp of all sorts, strewn about the shard. Where you look depends greatly upon what you're looking for. However, we have Tavern Nights, every Monday night at 9 Eastern time, and the tavern night rotation is posted here...

http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29164

The runes to the taverns (along with runes to everything else on the shard) can be found easily just outside the north gate of Zento nearest the moongate, in a place called Goodman's. There is a green runebook on the front steps that has runes to RP hubs and hotspots, along with any of the taverns which are in the rotation. I'd also be glad to provide you with a runebook containing those runes, as I keep a few of them on hand for new souls who happen by.

Feel free to icq or pm any number of people who are more than willing to help. You can reach me at 131737315 if you wish. And best of luck, hope you find what you're looking for here!

See you soon!

Peace and Light~
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, another fellow Catskillian or Catskillite or Catskilsion or whatever. Welcome to Atlantic. I've been angling out between Umbra and Haven. Though Ashencrosse is a pretty nice place, it's a town in he Malas Orc fort walls.

Anyway I hope to see you soon!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Who were you in PGoH/EKoC? Your name started with an E didn't it? I was Empress Charlie so chances are really high I knew you from one if not both of them hehe.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: