Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter sealed with the Greyden sigil for Willow Smythe

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Caillech Greyden
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm Post subject: A letter sealed with the Greyden sigil for Willow Smythe Reply with quote

Lady Smythe,
I have recently met Lord William Castle, and he directed me to you for further education in the art of magic. If you have time to teach me, please send word for me in the city of Vesper. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting to discuss matters of payment and other information.

*Signed*
Lady Caillech Greyden
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lady Greyden,

I admit to you that my knowledge of the arcane is not as vast as the blade, however, I truely believe that it doesn't matter what you weild when you are a soldier. I can teach you to be complimentry to fellow soliders in battle, no matter their weapon of choice be it blade, words of power or otherwise. That is not to say that the lessons will not teach you to be instrumental either. If I were to instruct you, one thing you must agree to is that to be a "Soldier" or "Warrior" is a way of life, not a rank in military.

If you are free, I am actually holding a lesson with another ....student of mine. It may be good to have both of you train together. Let me know if that suits you. If not, I will coordinate with another lesson.

Regards,
Willow

The Envelope is sealed with the following mark

Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: