Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Where in Malas is my Zombie?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thraxas
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am Post subject: Where in Malas is my Zombie? Reply with quote

Magda Ruk, orcish high priestess of the dark god, Oggaroth, stared intently into the crystal ball on the table in front of her. What she had been seeking for hours was eluding her. She was not used to failure of this sort and she snorted in disgust at her frustration. The scene that appeared in the crystal, framed in mist, was that of a forest. Within it various creatures moved, stalked, and ate. Some of them, looking much like the trees themselves, lumbered about, tweeting and chirping to one another in their mysterious language.

"Where are you?" she asked out loud. "Why have you not returned to me by now?"

At last she glimpsed a set of humans, about three in number, standing around a crumpled pile of bones. As she drew the view in closer, she could see the tatters of rune-embroidered robes which had been its covering. "There you are."

She could not hear the humans talking, but she was convinced they were speaking about the creature which they had likely just slain.

"Guardians of the forest?" she whispered. With a wave of her hand over the crystal she brought the faces of the humans so close she could mark and memorize their faces and clothing. Having done that, she drew her fingers over the ball into a point, at which time the scene vanished.

So, my work has been discovered and my workers slain.

She considered moving her operation to a safer area, but dismissed the thought. Conflict was ever at the heart of worship to her god. That, coupled with her natural pride, would not allow for such a thing.

Next time, we will be ready for them.

Rising from her chair, she went to prepare new minions to do her bidding.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: