Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Note left on Stelios' bedchamber door*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 am Post subject: *Note left on Stelios' bedchamber door* Reply with quote

Steli,

This is your nuna. The short lady with the platinum hair that calls ya Steli.
I need ta speak with ya about a diplomatic issue, that I could use your help with. You could also benefit from the training of it. Actually there are two missions.
The other mission is that I need a guard to accompany me into dangerous lands to conduct some research on Thursday. I briefly mentioned it to ya if you'll recall, if ya dun recall then um... read the sentence before this one again and then you will recall because you will have read it twice....or read it twice and heard it once if ya already recalled the recall.

Please come and see me about these missions when ya have the chance.

Your loving nuna,
Ditto

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: