Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter to Deminatza

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Balzar
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 pm Post subject: Letter to Deminatza Reply with quote

*a pigeon has delivered a message to Deminatza*

My Dear Child Deminatza,

It is necessary that we meet, and soon. Regent Thraxas has told me that I no longer am needed to watch over you, that he will do this from now on. In saying that, my worst fears are now justified. I am convinced he is in league with the Elder, or may be that very person himself. I am certain he is trying to separate us, in any event. Although I had small trust in him before, I now have none. Neither must you.

I know your work is important to you, and I know you have a marriage pending, but you must believe me and meet with me. Do not come to the Abbey! Thraxas has spies and informers there in abundance. Meet me at the place I showed you should such an eventuality as this come about. Come tomorrow night at the latest. I will be waiting for you there. Come rested, for we must travel. Tell no one, not even Scar. I vow I will tell him when all things are in order and when I am absolutely certain that you are safe once more.

Your true friend and guardian,

Father Balzar
Empath Abbey."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: