Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter From Lord Nythrax to the Empress of Tokuno

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Omi Hushura
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 pm Post subject: A Letter From Lord Nythrax to the Empress of Tokuno Reply with quote

*A letter from Lord Nythrax, addressed to her Imperial Majesty, arrives on the desk of Omi Hushura, who delivers it directly to the Divine Empress*

To her most esteemed and excellent Majesty, the Empress of Tokuno.

Recently, as I am sure you are aware, I was involved in a most unfortunate disturbance at an establishment which I have been led to believe falls under your direct purview, a geisha house which I believe bears the name Ichiriki Chaya. As a result of this transgression, this insult, I would like to make a most humble offer to her Imperial Majesty.

Firstly, I would like to offer in person, to her Majesty or to whatever representative she finds acceptable, a sincere and honest explanation of the rather extensive and unusual events which led to the unfortunate incident. I offer this not in an attempt to excuse my own actions, but rather simply to ensure that her Majesty is aware of the fullness of what transpired.

Secondly, I would like to offer in person, to her Majesty or to whatever representative she finds acceptable, my most sincere and humble of apologies for my actions.

Thirdly, I would like to offer in person, to her Majesty or to whatever representative she finds acceptable, recompense for my wrongdoing in the form of a very particular service. I say particular because I am aware that her Majesty commands many fine servants and soldiers capable of carrying out her wishes, and would have no use for me under normal circumstances.

Nevertheless I flatter myself to believe that I may offer a very particular solution to a very particular obstacle which confronts her fine nation, and would be honored to be allowed to present it for her consideration.

I eagerly await any response I am deemed worthy of.

Yours humbly,
Lord Nythrax
Omi Hushura
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*A letter, dictated to Omi Hushura by Himeko Kukiko, Empress of Tokuno arrives at the Salty Dog Tavern*

Lord Nythrax:

Word of your assault upon the Okiya of the Ichiriki Chaya and its most esteemed Geisha, Mariko, for whom we have a great fondness, has indeed reached our ears. We are most distressed by this news and, although the citizens of Zento cry out for justice, it is, to our thinking, a matter of public record that an apology to both the Imperial Crown and to Mariko is made in a public setting.

The time and place for this apology to be determined.

Please avail yourself to receive further notice regarding this issue.

With Respect,

(Signed and Sealed)

For her Divine Majesty, Himeko Kukiko;

(Signed and Sealed)

Omi Hushura,
Secretary to Lord Takeamada, Minster of Foreign Affairs
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: