Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

OOC Post! *Schedule*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
Terra Brexiano
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am Post subject: OOC Post! *Schedule* Reply with quote

Hey brothers and sisters!
I apologize for not being around much the last week or so! This is my 12 or 13th day in a row of work and with all the overtime I kinda lost track of the days, and my sleep is kinda taking over, lol. We have new females hired that start tonight, so lets pray they learn fast so this girl can get back in game! Miss you all, and see you soon!
Your loving and kind wraith! Smile
Terra
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Your presence is greatly missed, General.

(Hang in there, sweetie and don't stress yourself. I know you'll be around when you can. Aulbrey has been playing around with her template so we'll have to let you test her. I also need you to help me get in shape. I dont count last time at the arena since there were tech. difficulties, lol.)

Smile
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Terra Brexiano
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Aubs and I had a good fight! I missed it! And yes warlord, we will work it out and get you back in shape! Minalan Zhalfast has decided to also change his template to also bring the lovely wraith down. *frowns* why is everybody changing their temps?!!!!
I also won't be on for School tonight because we are doing the Christmas thing. Sad I thought it was over, I was mistaken lol! See you all soon!
Gertrude Martin
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being on for school can be accommodated. Tutoring lessons are in order.

(*Have fun with your thing and see you later*)
Terra Brexiano
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Signs up for tutoring*
Gertrude Martin
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys.... Still very much interested.. and about to get back to sessions.. but for the next few weeks.. probably going to do it on a "when you can be on and we can meet up basis.. versus scheduling it for one specific night each week" Shoot me a message and just tell me what times are good for you and we can go from there.

Ms. Martin
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now Im revamping some things so that we can all do more events and such. We took Nujelm saturday night and one of the upsides is that the palace has a built-in Library/Classroom. Smile Doing the classes every Thursdays did work for me, but if you cant do a regular schedule thats fine too.

Right now, I think my best "open" nights are Tues & Thurs. I cant promise to make all of the classes but I should be able to make most. Every other Tuesday is the Gen. Assembly meetings tho. Before 8 & after 10 on Mon & Weds are also good.

Honestly, I say figure out your best days and time frames and let us know. That way you don't break your back trying to accomodate everyone. This is an aweful guild at trying to get everyone together to agree on regular schedules. lol Just put it out there and those that show get extra cudos and those that don't show just loses out on some fun rp.
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: