Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Charm of the Eventide

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Evenna Vael
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm Post subject: Charm of the Eventide Reply with quote

At the moment of Eventide I chant my curse each day:

Quote:
Loud were they--oh! loud, When they rode over the hill;

single-minded they were when they rode over the land.

Shield yourself now: this evil, will be able to survive.

Out, little spear, if you are here within I stood under a linden-wood shield, under a light shield,

5 where those mighty women arrayed their forces and screaming they sent spears.

To another of them I intend to send in turn a flying spear back against them

Out, little spear, if it is here within 10 A smith sat, forged a little sax iron weapons, exceedingly wonderful.

Out, little spear, if you are here within.

Six smiths sat, making deadly spears. Out, little spear, not in, spear. 15 If you are here within piece of iron, or shot in flesh or shot in blood the work of a witch, it shall melt.

**Taken from Wið færstice

Like a Valkryie I will slay, for I will choose who lives and dies upon the battlefield, thru force of will or mistaken move.

I stand with sword in hand, and balanced I weave it as I chant.

I move with the night's coming reign and harken with the morning's fruitfall song.

I lust like wine heavy upon thy brow, and dance exotically with the heat of a summer's kiss.

And then I am gone within the mists....

I am Evenna, Dark Templar of the Family Vael.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: