Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Life Styles of the Rich and Famous - Twin 18x18 Give Away

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Artists' Canvas
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am Post subject: Life Styles of the Rich and Famous - Twin 18x18 Give Away Reply with quote

So as promised I ran through the usefulness of my twin 18x18 Malas houses last night. We had a great time, maybe I'll write up the details of what happened in game, though probably not, we'll see. Anyway, I no longer need these houses and I hate Malas. Just the idea that the "the continent is crumbling in space, so let's build our houses there!" is completely ridiculous. But that's my hang up and there are plenty of people that would probably love these houses for their size and extremely close proximity to one another.

Also as promised I will be giving them away to the person who can come up with the best In Character use for them. So for the next week I'll wait for those replies. Starting next Wednesday I will open a Poll (because we all love Polls) with the options being the proposals listed here. I'll keep the Poll open for a week. Whoever wins and has two extra accounts to take on two extra houses will get them the following Wednesday. Also for the sake of entertainment, if you can't take the houses but have a great idea, please post it! If someone can take the houses but can't come up with a great idea themselves or prefers the idea of one of the non-takers then they can make a plea to that non-taker to user their idea and the approval must be made my the non-taker in this thread.

I will also keep their current designs until the give away in case anyone wants to actually run through the maze. However, I will destroy the design down to just a dirt plot and change the name of the houses prior to transfer.

The Houses are meant to act as an offsite remote vault for the Sultanate of Nujel'm. Within the vault was a single large crude ruby cluster held together by deposits of magnetic iron and load stone. The back story being that bearer of a piece of this type of Ruby, if they are a vampire in particular, can walk in the daylight without penalty after keeping up with the proper rituals. The ruby cluster is known as the Moon Ruby and it is one of the main reasons Dante came to Atlantic. The Ruby was discovered by a peasant named Elam Enoch in the mines below Nujel'm. His reward for finding the gem was being promoted to vizier in the Sultan's Court provided he could adequately protect the Moon Ruby. So Elam took the Ruby to the paladins of Luna who built a vault just for the Moon Ruby. That vault being what you see below. The vault is only visible by day, the vault doors are laced with silver, once inside the lanterns have been enchanted to project their light with the intensity of the sun. Basically making impossible for Dante to enter. So Dante recruited some non vampiric friends for a heist to acquire the Moon Ruby. Of course now with Nujel'm being occupied by the Dark Order and Elam Enoch being a political prisoner this was the perfect time to raid the vault like a post prom kegger. Still guards were killed and items are now missing which alone is cause for an investigation not to mention mangled bodies that are about to be found at some of the Felucian Shrines after moonless nights. Of course this leg of the plot doesn't require the vault any longer.

World View

Radar View

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part one) - First Floor: Great Hall

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part one) - Second Floor: The Hall of Four Paths

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part one) - Third Floor: The Long and Winding Hall

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part one) - Forth Floor: Lost Hall

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part Two ) - First Floor: The Under Halls

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part Two ) - Second Floor: The Hall Heights

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part Two ) - Third Floor: Roofs of The Hall Heights

Vault of the Moon Ruby - Sultanate of Nujel'm (part Two ) - Forth Floor: The Vault Hall
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

So its bee a couple of days and I have to wonder; "Are these houses not wanted?"

So in the hopes that someone does want these and just didn't see them. Or they did see them but didn't have the time to make a post and then forgot the details (i.e. the posters' name, or the Forum it was posted under). So whatever the case maybe...... *Fonzy bumps thread*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright so I'm going to bump this thread again. So far I only have one interested person but he wants to keep his plan somewhat of a secret. So I just want to make sure I'm not leaving anyone out. If I don't get anymore responses by tomorrow I won't be doing a poll as previously planned and the houses will be transferred to the mystery man who is showing interest.
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

So just in case anyone was wondering the houses now have a happy new home with the mystery man who shall still go nameless until he decides otherwise.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Artists' Canvas All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: